Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. (4332 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Asazwalingwa: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
As part of the corona virus palliative, Gov. Okowa has magnanimously and benevolently surprised Deltans in Ugboroke community with what he calls Governor's food.

Well, it was with rude shock I received Gov. Okowa's food and I needed to share with my fellow nairalanders.

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by barbstee(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Kriss216: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Every food now is Government food. Nonsense!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by zionmde: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Our governors and leaders are better off as stand up comedians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by daddytime(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol

Enjoy your weevil ravaged Ewa.

Most likely a gift from a neighborhood Samaritan.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Kylekent59: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Asazwalingwa:
As part of the corona virus palliative, Gov. Okowa has magnanimously and benevolently surprised Deltans in Ugboroke community with what he calls Governor's food.

Well, it was with rude shock I received Gov. Okowa's food and I needed to share with my fellow nairalanders.

But just know that non oil producing countries paid their citizens about 300k, but here you are celebrating the "Ewa" you were given by them.

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by EzzyCarter: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Lmao. isn't that white beans? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Nancy1986: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Eat that at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
The so called oil rich state

Pitiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by leke12(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by MrPsalmist(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
See the food like dog food shared in SW by APC. Have you not seen big 50kg bags of rice, beans, tin tomatoes, oil and can beefs, sardines IPOB is sharing to each Biafran family that will last for at least a 2-3 weeks?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by dokyOloye: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
What evidence do we have it's from Okowa?
Op,your neighbor noticed you were starving and graciously dropped something for you but you want to make a political capital out of it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Are you sure the food was not meant for rats in that yard? You might be stealing food.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
You go mess Taya for this one.

Btw i don't believe your story cos if a politician esp governor give a pallative he must customize it on print

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by funmike83(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Naija, how can a governor give you white beans not up to 2 Congo as parliative and u are saying it on social media. You really must be starving . the governor has done well indeed
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Asazwalingwa:

Well, it was with rude shock I received Gov. Okowa's food and I needed to share with my fellow nairalanders

This got me laughing

OP, you wicked ooooooo grin grin grin

See as you make the title sound like say na one kind super package cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chai!!! Naija, home of comedy

Deltans wedoh oooooo

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Handwork of BMC's..

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Twinkletwin: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
oh blood of buhari who did we offend?
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Romeo3(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Very very stupid of you to post this nonsense as praises
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by duro4chang(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
The Op must be really hungry. Go and eat it. Your govnernor tried for you.
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Faithful4real(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Asazwalingwa:

Why you dey lie

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Precious4real50(f): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake news from south west people

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by SweetJoystick(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin SMD
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Blackfire(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
It looks like shittt
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Jokerman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beans dey sweet now... You go use garri dey munch am noni
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Activistman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Guy, thank God for what you have. Here in Abuja, we never see half of what your state governor sent to you.
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by doggedfighter(f): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
May I never wake up to this kind of food
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by rex444(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
and it was called governor's food....as if him dey buy naija beans
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Emoigho: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes o, this is what they also shared to us as Gov. Okowa's palliative. My landlady even had to reject hers
Re: Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. by Emoigho: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
dokyOloye:
What evidence do we have it's from Okowa?
Op,your neighbor noticed you were starving and graciously dropped something for you but you want to make a political capital out of it.

Well, if you think so, verify @Ugboroke in Uvwie local Govt.
My landlady rejected hers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C / BREAKING: CCB In Disarray As Bola Tinubu’s Case File Disappears From Vault / Reps 2023: Hon Sir Ndubueze Ezeani, Who The Cap Fits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.