Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria (468 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria by gistify: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
The Presidency has addressed the issue on the crowd that attended the burial rites of former Chief of Staff to the President , Mallam Abba Kyari at the Gudu Cemetery, Abuja.

According to Garba Shehu, the President’s aide on Media and Publicity, said there was nothing they could do to limit the crowd.
He also added that the burial was delayed in their attempt to maintain social distancing but had to proceed as more people kept trooping to the cemetery

“Was there any invitation for the public to come for the burial? Go back to my Twitter handle and read what I posted. From 10am, when we picked up the body at the airport, we sent a message out that the funeral will be private and that the public should please go and pray for Abba Kyari.
https://afrigistbase.com/presidency-gives-reason-why-there-was-no-social-distancing-at-abba-kyaris-funeral/
Re: Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria by xreal: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian top government officials: Do what I say, don't do what I do.
Re: Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2020
The presidency should just have Kept quiet... This excuse sounds unwise to me
Re: Presidency Gives Reason Why There Was No Social Distancing At Abba Kyari’s Buria by ijege84: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Whaaat? dat is very stupid excuse dis govt is a joke i tell you abeg make dem carry dia wahala go jare see nonesense talk

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Lifestyle Of Mercy Johnson / If You Are The Father, What Will You Do? / Mercy And Ike Reality Tv Show Episode 3 | Is Mercy Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.