Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. (1270 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? / Please How Much Will It Cost To Deck This 3bedroom Duplex / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. by cuddling44(f): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Hello people...... happy Sunday
Pls I need an insight to no wat it gonna cost me build a three bedroom bungalow. Note=it gonna b a normal size house not d elaborate type thoo. One room will b by d right and d 2nd by d left... d 3rd will serve as a penthouse, while d parlour will be at d center d penthouse will cover d parlour space alone... i don't av a plan for now but d building will be sitting on 60 Sqm. Land is 50ftby100. Location is agbara
D numbers of irons,rods cement,ton on gravel,sands etc for d decking and stairs.. d mason i av is good and was introduced to me by my inlaws... if u have a plan pls share... pls try and comprehend with my write up. God bless us all Corona will b a thing of d past soon grin grin cheesy
Re: Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
cuddling44:
Hello people...... happy Sunday
Pls I need an insight to no wat it gonna cost me build a three bedroom bungalow. Note=it gonna b a normal size house not d elaborate type thoo. One room will b by d right and d 2nd by d left... d 3rd will serve as a penthouse, while d parlour will be at d center d penthouse will cover d parlour space alone... i don't av a plan for now but d building will be sitting on 60 Sqm. Land is 50ftby100. Location is agbara
D numbers of irons,rods cement,ton on gravel,sands etc for d decking and stairs.. d mason i av is good and was introduced to me by my inlaws... if u have a plan pls share... pls try and comprehend with my write up. God bless us all Corona will b a thing of d past soon grin grin cheesy

Do the right thing meet an architect,give him your brief he ll come up with what you what then you pay for the services....This is your home let proper planning go into it don't start building without a building plan even if the Mason tells you otherwise , purchase a plan and give it to him to build.

As for your estimate budget between 9-12m depending on the design.

If you're interested in getting a professional design done for you. Check out my signature for my number let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. by cuddling44(f): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Gabrokpara001 post=88610397]

Do the right thing meet an architect,give him your brief he ll come up with what you what then you pay for the services....This is your home let proper planning go into it don't start building without a building plan even if the Mason tells you otherwise , purchase a plan and give it to him to build.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Officer's Lost Wallet / GRANITES / GRAVEL (full 30 Tonnes Truck) PRICES (Nationwide ) / For Sale Brand New Ew 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Pool In Ikeja Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.