Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

"Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye (2591 Views)

The Spread Of Corona Virus Will Lead Us To A New Age - JOHNNY BLAQ @agb_arena / T.B Joshua, Corona Virus Will Vanish Today ? / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Dailyhappenings: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
The general Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor EA Adeboye has brought out some salient points in his teaching today.

He said

1)The corona Virus would receding starting from next month and the lockdown would be suspended soon.

2)The government should include religious leaders (Imam and archbishop) to tha country’s welfare committee

3) Suspend all form of TRAVELLING out

4) Don't forget the prophecies at the beginning of the year of flood, fire. Start clearing your gutters in your surroundings before the rain begins.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/corona-virus-will-recede-next-month.html

1 Like

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Tolani0167(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Am

11 Likes

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Tolani0167:
Am a Redeem member and I can say that this man is more of probabilistic professor than a man of God he claimed to be. He watches the trend and make predictions. Quote me and follow Abbah Kyari
That's what they all do. Na 9ja bet things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Bruno3000(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
grin
Tolani0167:
Am a Redeem member and I can say that this man is more of probabilistic professor than a man of God he claimed to be. He watches the trend and make predictions. Quote me and follow Abbah Kyari

3 Likes

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Scream(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Age has caught up with Baba...his game is not 2020 compliant but his followers don't want to believe that...self deceit.

1 Like

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Stillthebest: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
kiss

He is just saying rubbish!

Last time I heard him saying only people that would die of corona virus are those whose time are up.

Is there anyone who dies and his or time isnt up?

He is always careful with words and never talks like someone who hears anything.

If you expressly hear from God you would say it without any equivocation and stand by what you hear because Gods words will never miss it's purpose.

Sadly he didnt even predict anything closer to this pandemic this year.

They are all trying hard to buttress a point.

2 Likes

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by SaintOpzy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ion know why some dudes from God knows where would just carry somebody's speech on their back like tortoise shell

Daddy is talking to his children, a father talks to his children and his children listen, it's now up to those who are not his children to either follow suit or reject it...

Any son who insults or disobeys his father while still claiming 'sonship' is a bastard...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by PureGoldh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by yeman2012(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by jayson87: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Apparently this Nigerian Pastors Charlatans ... make a mockery of God. They all claim God told me, God told me, how can God in his supremacy and sovereignty tell them different things. Can God contradict himself. Before you quote me, answer that question first.
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Lucasinho(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Following
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Awodijames: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baba playing bet9ja with the pandemic grin
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: You think i have problem with the pastors, Nah.

Na the members naim dey ves me o. How them no go see this kain big problem at the begining of the year, yet them talk watyn go happen all in the name of prophecy. None of the members even bother to ask question say "daddy G.O why you no see this one na"
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
These yahooo Yahoo boys don come again undecided
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by obi4eze(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
I need link to the video please
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

He is just saying rubbish!

Last time I heard him saying only people that would die of corona virus are those whose time are up.

Is there anyone who dies and his or time isnt up?

When I heard that I knew someone in Aso rock will die. Bro if u av the Spirit the direction to decode the prophecy would nt elude u
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Ernezee(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tolani0167:

STFU
Re: "Corona Virus Will Recede Next Month, Start Clearing Your Gutters" - EA Adeboye by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
This scammer grin

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Gets Keys To His Prize House On The Island & It Better Not Be Ibeju/epe / Denrele Edun Shows Off His Beautiful Family (photos) / Tiwa Savage Nominated For Grammy And Video Of The Grammy Nominated Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.