Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

NEWS Coronavirus: Adeboye Sends Strong Message To Buhari Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NEWS Coronavirus: Adeboye Sends Strong Message To Buhari Government (314 Views)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS Coronavirus: Adeboye Sends Strong Message To Buhari Government by akinemma1: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2020
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has called on the Federal Governement to seek the help of spiritual leaders to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.

Adeboye, who made this known in a message during his Sunday live Service, commended the government for its efforts to curb the spread of the virus.

The cleric said Nigeria will soon return to normalcy, adding that the journey will be gradual.

He said, “The believe the ‘return journey to normalcy has started. I will be with you one more Sunday and we return back to our usual.

“The return journey might not be rapid but gradual and steady

“The Government has done credibly well because they are dealing with a kind they have not done before.”

“ I will suggest they include men of God I mean imam and arch bishop so they can help them with the spiritual aspect of the welfare.

“This coronavirus will receed but don’t let anyone deceive you it will not disappear hundred percent.

“Flu came it receded, Ebola came it receded. We all know it has not died completely,” he added

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/19/coronavirus-adeboye-sends-strong-message-to-buhari-government/
Re: NEWS Coronavirus: Adeboye Sends Strong Message To Buhari Government by 1stola: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: NEWS Coronavirus: Adeboye Sends Strong Message To Buhari Government by klbakare(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
I'm still looking for what is strong here. And hope you did not quote the man out of context

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

41 Days After Co-Vid 19 And We Are Still Begging God / Coronavirus: Muslim Council Of Britain Warns UK Mosques Could Close Forever / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reportedly Credits Daystar Church Members’ With N10,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.