Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. (1496 Views)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi On Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by leaculpa: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
The 'ire' crooner made a loving post on his instagram page celebrating his wife, musician Simi, who turned a year older today.
Congratulations to her!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_JvDcDJedo/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by IME1: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy hbd to her

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by catwalq(f): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baba God y you dey jump me for love queue na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
catwalq:

Already awaiting you tey tey

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by catwalq(f): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Already awaiting you tey tey

LOL.... Happy Sunday to whoever is behind the moniker
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by inoki247: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
catwalq:

Maybe u no line up for ur own class mayb na Jambite students u line up for dere bak shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
catwalq:

A man is behind this lovely moniker.. hope you female for real sha.

DM me catwalq
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by yeman2012(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
ok
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
catwalq:

Mail me na
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
catwalq:
Love fall on you cheesy. And me too wink
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by Peace081: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy birthday sweetie ❤❤

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by Harllaby: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shout to every Nairaland guy behind all these (f) Monikas. More maga on your DM grin

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi, On Her Birthday. by leaculpa: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
Shout to every Nairaland guy behind all these (f) Monikas. More maga on your DM grin
shocked

(1) (Reply)

(18+) Pics: Swae Lee Nude Pictures Leaks Online / Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Protests Against Police Brutality In Nigeria / “3 Shirts & 2 Trousers”–nkechi Blessing Shows How Poor Her Ex-hubby, Opeyemi Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.