Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don’t Run Out Of Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Run Out Of Time (155 Views)

We Don’t Run Any Ponzi Scheme – Dunamis Church Warns Nigerians / We Don’t Run Any Ponzi Scheme – Dunamis Church Warns Nigerians / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Run Out Of Time by ChristLight1: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
And you said to yourself, I still have time, Jesus is not coming now! I still need to travel out of Nigeria, I still need to marry, build house, and buy my own car. In fact, I still have to be 20, 30, 40, 50, and 70 before Jesus comes. What if it did not turn out has planned?

Now is the TIME! [2Cor. 2:6 & Heb. 3: 8].
Tomorrow may be too late. Don’t run out of time, death is so sure for everyone (Heb. 9:27).

Sooner or later everyone will run out of time. God is nearer to you than you think you know; don’t run away from the mercy and saving Grace of God.

Don’t wait until you become a silent guest at your own funeral. Don’t delay any longer; the next hours may be just too late. Run to the son of God that shed His blood for you on the Cross of Calvary to redeem man from eternal doom through the love of God for Humanity.

Give your life to Jesus, do it NOW!

❖ Bow in sober reflection wherever you are right now or go on your knees before God.

❖ Confess your sins to Him, He knows your heart.

❖ Plead God to forgive and cleanse you of those sins.

❖ Believe in your heart that He has forgiven you.

❖ Sincerely forsake all your sins.

❖ Get a Bible and henceforth live your life according to all that is written in the Bible.

❖ You are a child of God, praise the Lord.

Pray like this:

Lord Jesus, I accept you today as my Lord and personal savior. I believe you died for my sins and rose again. Now I believe my sins are forgiven and I am a child of God.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Current Church? / Great Novena Prayer / Jesus Christ Crucified Will Preserve Us Unto His Heavenly Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.