Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Business To Do With 600k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Do With 600k (1094 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Do With 600k by Qyusfet: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please i need advise on a genuine business i can start here in Nigeria with 600k as capital. Please I don't want anybody that thinks he can take opportunity to lure me to his benefit as your advice can either make a break a man, family and generation that suppose to benefit from me.
I'm located in Sagamu are of Ogun state.
Thank you all for contributing.
Re: Business To Do With 600k by Businext: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buy land and resell or start farm, crop or animal

#LetCovid19EndToday-Amen
Re: Business To Do With 600k by milliman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
mascot87:

Scammer

Who is talking to you now
Re: Business To Do With 600k by milliman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obabajo:

see ur head like Abba kyari head in the grave.

Great comparison I will take no offense
Re: Business To Do With 600k by milliman(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
chilet4cici:

Op beware of this kind of people

Ur kind of people yeah
Re: Business To Do With 600k by milliman(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
OP I have ur best interest in my mind but if you like follow the outside noise them noisemakers its ur choice doesnt remove anything or add anything for me
Re: Business To Do With 600k by ayoola2002(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Go into Mobile money business, u will not regret.
Re: Business To Do With 600k by mascot87(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
OP use your head o.
Re: Business To Do With 600k by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obabajo:

see ur head like Abba kyari head in the grave.

Guy abeg i no want laugh
Re: Business To Do With 600k by Qyusfet: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
ayoola2002:
Go into Mobile money business, u will not regret.
can you please explain better
Re: Business To Do With 600k by Proselling: 2:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Qyusfet:
Please i need advise on a genuine business i can start here in Nigeria with 600k as capital. Please I don't want anybody that thinks he can take opportunity to lure me to his benefit as your advice can either make a break a man, family and generation that suppose to benefit from me.
I'm located in Sagamu are of Ogun state.
Thank you all for contributing.

Please read carefully. Perhaps, it may be useful.

I was attracted by your location.

My advise will naturally be based on my professional experience. I am Salesman with core competence in FMCG.

Sagamu is a budding city in the making. Right now its proximity to Lagos has made it a beautiful bride for a lot of investors.
Both large and medium scale corporations are setting up factories which in turn is attracting a lot of smaller businesses and ultimately the population is growing in geometrically. This is a major advantage for long term investors. Its very central location among other growing towns (Abeokuta, Ijebu, Ijebu Igbo, Ikorodu) is a discerning Salesman's delight.

I suggest that as the early bird that you are, you should consider setting up an FMCG distributorship in the heart of the city.
Truth be told your initial capital outlay appears small but I assure you that it is more than adequate to start a promising distributorship that can evolve into a thriving concern within a few short years.

Now to how you can start, You don't need to invest the entire 600k in the business. A fraction of it is what you need to use to start by conducting surveys and doing trial sales of different products. When you have zeroed in on your preferred product, you can then of course expand by injecting more capital in graduated increments.

So step one is to look for a product that will appeal to the Sagamu residents.

Step two is to try out the product in practical terms. Please note that this is a not for profit stage.

Step three is to appraise the response you got from the sales survey.

Other steps will then follow as your appraisal yields the guiding information as required.

By the way, do you own a car? It doesn't matter the state it is in or the size of the car. Its the most important tool for a starter in the FMCG distributorship business. If you don't, it doesn't matter because with careful planning the money you would have used to rent a shop can be invested in buying a cheap but good car from Abeokuta, Ijebu or better still Ibadan.

Good luck to you Sir in whatever you choose to do.
Re: Business To Do With 600k by ayoola2002(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Qyusfet:
can you please explain better
Get POS machine and start to Withdraw for people and get commission.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / How Do I Sue Access Bank? / I Will Get Your Youtube Channel Monetized Within 21days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.