Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains (4314 Views)

Boko Haram, Bandits Moving To Dislodge Buhari From Aso Rock: Afenifere / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ Annual General Meeting 2021 (Satire) / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by solaugo1: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains (Read Tweets)

Some top aides of President Muhammadu Buhari have been denied access into the Presidential Villa in Abuja after returning from the burial of the late Chief of Staff to Buhari, Abba Kyari, today.

The burial at Gudu Cemetery was attended by a large crowd – most of whom had no nose mask or hand gloves on them for protection against Coronavirus.

This development violated the social distancing rule put in place by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and exposed attendees including the Presidential aides to the risk of contracting the highly contagious and deadly disease, which claimed the life of Kyari.

Information reaching us is that some of the President's aides refused access into Aso Villa after returning from the burial include State House Chief Protocol Officer, Ambassador Lawal Kazaure, Special Assistant to the President, Yusuf Sabiu, a nephew to the President, Musa Haro Daura, and Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the, Garba Shehu.

Others are National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, Director-General of National Intelligence Agency, Mr Ahmad Rufai, and Personal Assistant on New Media to President Buhari, Bashir Ahmed, among several more persons.

In a swift reaction, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the, Garba Shehu took to twitter to explain his side of the story.....

He said;

There is nothing extraordinary about those of us who attend Abba Kyari’s funeral being advised to distance ourselves from the Villa.

This is in line with the standard rules put in place by the National Center for Disease Control, @NCDCgov
and the Federal Ministry of Health. You do these things to stop the spread of #Coronavirus.

For the most part, the Villa has operated digitally in the last few weeks so there is really nothing new to this.

Our reporter gathered that security personnel at the Villa turned back the aides of President Muhammadu Buhari after attending the burial ceremony of Mallam Kyari and coming in contact with several persons against the rule of the NCDC.

“President Buhari is not happy that the aides decided to violate clear protocols and guidelines of the NCDC and he directs that they should keep off the Presidential Villa to undergo self-isolation,” a Presidency official says.

https://news.assure.ng/abba-kyaris-burial-why-i-was-barred-from-entering-aso-rock-garba-shehu-explains-read-tweets/
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by solmus: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aisha back in control

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by SLAP44: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aisha

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by zikter(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Serves all of you right. Why did you violate social gathering order while you were meant to be an example to others? Better isolate yourself and stop moving up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by JunctionBox: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by daddytime(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Senseless bushman who's only rise to power is as a result of where he hails from.

Just imagine the kind people wey be country Presidential spokespersons. You can't even trust them to hold a press conference to talk about this pandemic even if it means them reading it from a textbook and thereafter take questions from journalists.

A very local caveman wey go display him religious fanatic mentality of "Allah gives and Allah takes" before the entire world on national television.

Na only you and your immediate household you go share am give.

Ekpa

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
ALMIGHTY Father use this virus to flush and Cleanse Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Mutemenot(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good for you. Now they 'll cook many soup in your absent

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by adeolakemi: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mallam will always be Mallam so this monkey remembered ncdc in respect to asorock but violated its directive on social distancing .who joined me in same country with these imps

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Racoon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
@ times this glorified mumu Garba Shehu just needs to keep his mouth shut.After foolishly justifying the Govt's decision to tolerate multiple closely packed persons @ the burial of Abba Kyari with most not even spotting facemasks, handgloves or observing the NCDC rules he can come here to yarn rubbish.Coronavirus locate you there.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Someone people still think say this "koro" na "child's"
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by philo04(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Plan B is unfolding ...scatter the sheep.....God is wonderful
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by elchapoo: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
You all have been kicked out, there is nothing extraordinarily when you guys violated the social distance rules of which you are supposed to be of good example to,
The Villa has been operated digitally when guys have access , now that you guys are kicked out the villa will be operated analogly ..
Una self isolation fit reach 2023

solmus:
Aisha back in control
solmus:
Aisha back in control

You can say that again

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Garba Shehu should be appointed the next CoS..
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bloody thieves
God punish all those supporting this evil administration
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by guidelight: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
last a popular American Preacher said Christians in Nigeria will have relief from persecution in 2020. now it is making sense.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by adadike(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Something big is cooking up in Aso rock, I can smell it even from afar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
adeolakemi:
Mallam will always be Mallam so this monkey remembered ncdc in respect to asorock but violated its directive on social distancing .who joined me in same country with these imps

Lugard
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Miracle1991: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
adeolakemi:
ZIK.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by tjfulloption(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
adeolakemi:

Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by DanArewaa: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
solmus:
Aisha back in control
my guy I taught you're using itsme01?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by vikithor(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Get a driving skill,call us to learn how to drive manual or automatic car.We are professional driving school instructors and have trained over 2500 since 2012 to date.Come around and see for your self,we no dey get accident.
See our contact below for whatsapp or call
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by obi4eze(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
So you know but you guys still went on with the irresponsible show of shame. All of you should be arrested and sent on compulsory isolation for 14 days within and after which you will be tested and charged for contravening the directive of the Federal Government
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by PenSniper: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why did you go there in the first place ?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by sammyj: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
sad This man lacks the capacity of his office. Imagine attending funerals of a man with Corona virus which the government through the Minister of information told the public that any body with the virus belong to the government even at death. This implies the body will not be released to the family after death. Garba Shehu is on his own on this because you can not break a law that was put by the same government you serve and go unpunished. I also observed the coordinator of the COVID 19 task force at the ceremony on TV. The cabal are truly in charge of this country if exceptions are giving to some people while others are prosecuted for the same unlawful act.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good development, but same simple rules ought to have been followed in respect of Abba Kyari's burial as directed by NCDC and FMoH.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by UnknownT: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
These guys sef. Why go back when you guys have been running digitally? Go home and isolate joor, unless una wan give Buhari Corona.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains by Pharaoh350s(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
I hope you guys can see why he was barred
If am in Buhari's shoes I won't allow anybody that went for that burial come close to me, till the person much have gone through 14 days isolation

Waitoo do you people want buba to die??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries That Supported Either Side The Last Time Nigeria Fought A civil war / Yoruba Nation Rally Happening Live In Osogbo / For Once, I Am Proud Of OUK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.