Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation (78150 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Jibsy203(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
dragunov:

See weyrey, for your information, ehn, these boys are always a conglomerate of boys from different tribes, especially Yoruba, Ibo and Niger delta. They are raised in neighbourhoods like Ajegunle and Okokomaiko which is a melting pot for different people in Nigeria. So stop yarning dust here and focus your flat sense elsewhere.
Shut up, afonjas are lazy and poor, the beg for food alot, no single igbo are among de 1million rats, do u hear afonja
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by mindtricks: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Remaining 999,992 still out there.

Get to work abeg.

This is serious!
For the police,they can still redeem their image if they really want to. The day they begin to perform, and foil such crimes and all that, the people will give them kudos. They should teach show thieves that they at work, not shooting and killing unarmed civilians like we currently hear on news almost on a daily basis.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Roseline21(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good for them grin
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by MillerJnr(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
dragunov:

See weyrey, for your information, ehn, these boys are always a conglomerate of boys from different tribes, especially Yoruba, Ibo and Niger delta. They are raised in neighbourhoods like Ajegunle and Okokomaiko which is a melting pot for different people in Nigeria. So stop yarning dust here and focus your flat sense elsewhere.

Oga na Yoruba boys Abeg, they love armed robbery, it's in their DNA
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Get to work abeg.
They will soon be wiped out.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Torie8(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
My sister who lives in Ojo told me that this "one million boys" don't allow them to sleep even in daytime. God help us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by DatAbujaBoy: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dimaka Adaora grin cool
Igbo Amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Emmyoyebs(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
its olugbede not olugbade
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by julius53: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
calabaman:
This guys deserve to be infused into the Nigerian army and sent to the front lines to face BH as they love violence so much.

Yesternight they attempted to penetrate Bariga, not knowing omo guys there pass them in brutality and sadism.

Heard gunshots at midnight in my place in somolu.

But wait why are young boys so much on the mainland, same can't be said for lekki/ajah environs..

It is well.

angry angry angry angry

U are wrong !!! To infused arm rubber into Nigeria arm! That means u empower them to do more armed !!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by iammolise(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
I've pondered on this and I think the concept of this "1million boys" is not just a name, I believe it's like an open avenue for touts, thugs and cultist to 'hustle'(as they would call it)collectively. So with that I think they are scattered all over LAGOS/ogun(perhaps)... So if ur living within this part of the country and u think "1million boys" is not in ur area THINK AGAIN, they're the miscreants u see regularly, all they have to do is join the HUSTLE

My theory though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by olumide4christ: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Get to work abeg.

So you believe that they are truly 1 million boys ���
One gang out of all the gangs in Lagos = 5% of the population of Lagos??
Oga...you can believe anything if you truly believe their name shows their actual number.
If they were truly 1 million boys with weapons, I assure you that they would have taken over all the police stations, army cantonments and perhaps the Lagos State house by now because the total number of police and military personnel in Lagos State isn't up to 20% of 1 million.
Please don't just believe anything or swallow things hook line and sinker.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Str8talk21: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gradually, d undefeated will be defeated
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Perocom(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Get to work abeg.

One million boys, are they actually one million? Or it's just a name, even the Nigerian Army or police force doesn't have that number in their workforce
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by dragunov: 2:57am On Apr 20, 2020
MillerJnr:

Oga na Yoruba boys Abeg, they love armed robbery, it's in their DNA

Maybe you don't know, that the deadliest armed robbers and kidnappers are flat skulled. And they will have shops at Alaba, Yaba, Aba, Dugbe, and everywhere so you can never suspect them. I say again, one million boys is a conglomerate of Southern boys. Period.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by shineeye1: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/police-smash-one-million-boys-arrest-8-during-operation/

You call yourselves one million boys. Don't you know the people are millionsss? Dimwits!!!
No force , physical or spiritual can withstand the Power of a United People.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by shineeye1: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2020
dragunov:

Maybe you don't know, that the deadliest armed robbers and kidnappers are flat skulled. And they will have shops at Alaba, Yaba, Aba, Dugbe, and everywhere so you can never suspect them. I say again, one million boys is a conglomerate of Southern boys. Period.

One million is a combined force of Cone heads and Igbos. Period!
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Pharaoh350s(m): 5:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
yes I want to talk.can we chat offline?
Send me a mail
I will reply with my WhatsApp number
(I can't post it here)
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by dragunov: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2020
shineeye1:

One million is a combined force of Cone heads and Igbos. Period!

Is that not what I have been trying to tell everyone? By the way, which head shape do you want to attribute to the Niger Deltans? Because they are also involved.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by aimmoney9: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Get to work abeg.
SET AWON SMASHERS
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Yoighaman(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Why is Indian Hemp always found on criminals? Is that the substance that gives them confidence or what??

I observe most weed smokers have dysfunctional behaviours which they often aren't aware of or choose to live in absolute self-denial....many like to justify their acts especially by using highly placed and successful people as examples; fortunately or unfortunately, the drug is being legalized in some countries, such countries had better brace up for more crimes.
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Bayoibee: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Which smash?

Get to work abeg.

Guyyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by machiavelli95: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
....perfecto
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Thomist(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adaora Dimaka

Igbo Amaka

Not those coward DPOs
Re: Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation by Thomist(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Dimaka Adaora grin cool Igbo Amaka grin grin
Igbo kwenu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.