Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) (3824 Views)

Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only / Mtn Is Giving Out 1gb Free To Their Customers. Get Urs / Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
In order to help you and I solve a number of Challenges, especially during this LOCKDOWN, Airtel has designed it's SELF CARE APP.
With this App, you can:
√ *Check Your Balance*
√ *Subscribe to Data Bundle*
√ *Manage your Data and Voice Bundle*
√ *Resolve Numerous Challenges*
.........and many more.

DOWNLOAD, FINISH THE REGISTRATION AND YOU'RE ENTITLED TO A WHOOPING 1GB DATA BONUS on your AIRTEL LINE!!!

Enjoy the experience of being in CONTROL.

For AIRTEL SELF CARE APP, search for it on Play store...
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sessyjee:
In order to help you and I solve a number of Challenges, especially during this LOCKDOWN, Airtel has designed it's SELF CARE APP.
With this App, you can:
√ *Check Your Balance*
√ *Subscribe to Data Bundle*
√ *Manage your Data and Voice Bundle*
√ *Resolve Numerous Challenges*
.........and many more.

DOWNLOAD, FINISH THE REGISTRATION AND YOU'RE ENTITLED TO A WHOOPING 1GB DATA BONUS on your AIRTEL LINE!!!

Enjoy the experience of being in CONTROL.

For AIRTEL SELF CARE APP, search for it on Play store...

Step 1.
Download the app on play store.. "Airtel self care app"
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sessyjee:

Step 1.
Download the app on play store.. "Airtel self care app"

Step 2:
Input ur Airtel number in the App, make sure you are browsing with the Airtel line or it's in your phone (2nd SIM)
Because, an OTP would be sent to ur Airtel line..
Now the reason for this is that, it Auto-detects the OTP..
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sessyjee:

Step 2:
Input ur Airtel number in the App, make sure you are browsing with the Airtel line or it's in your phone (2nd SIM)
Because, an OTP would be sent to ur Airtel line..
Now the reason for this is that, it Auto-detects the OTP..

Step 3(Optional):
If you don't have MB on ur Airtel line,(e.g you are using glo, mtn or 9mobile to browse)

Not to worry, look for someone who can share hotspot with you(but make sure the Airtel line is in the phone which you installed the App)

Connect to the hotspot, launch the App, input ur Airtel number, wait for it to send OTP and also Auto-detect... Then, voila! You are good to go..
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone tried it?
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by silifx: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
ME TOO WAITING grin
inedujac:
Has anyone tried it?

2 Likes

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
silifx:
ME TOO WAITING grin
My waiting mate.

Testimony time o......

1 Like

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by silifx: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
HOW FAR, YOU DON GET AM?
inedujac:

My waiting mate.

Testimony time o......

1 Like

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by silifx: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inedujac:
Has anyone tried it?

1 Like

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
silifx:
WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
silifx:
HOW FAR, YOU DON GET AM?
On the process
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by silifx: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
it will take like 30mins to receive the mb
inedujac:

Thanks.
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Awodijames: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have downloaded the app, waiting for my mb
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by dunsin125: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awodijames:
I have downloaded the app, waiting for my mb
what's the name of the app because I can't find it here.
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
How do i check d bonus data?
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Littlefinger: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
I downloaded the app about a week ago and didn't get the data, how do I resolve this?
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
its just for 24hrs
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
dunsin125:
Search for "My Airtel" on Google play store..
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
inedujac:
How do i check d bonus data?
Kindly Dial *140#
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
its just for 24hrs
It's actually for 1 week(7 days)
You can also get the free 1GB with "multiple Airtel SIM cards.."
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Littlefinger:
I downloaded the app about a week ago and didn't get the data, how do I resolve this?
Kindly Dial *140# to check ur bonus balance..
If it hasn't reflected, then follow the steps above..
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Awodijames: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
dunsin125:
I didn't receive any mb don't waste your sub downloading it
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Raymeskey: 2:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Awodijames:

Its working bro
I just activated mine
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by RTSC: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Littlefinger:
I just did my own this morning.

It's working perfectly.
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by GYBABA(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Is this not the same app as "MY AIRTEL" app? Please respond thank you
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Babawale01: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
@sessyjee is the app different from "MY AIRTEL APP"??

I downloaded one from playstore yesterday and I'm yet to receive any MB sad

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Babawale01:
@sessyjee is the app different from "MY AIRTEL APP"??

I downloaded one from playstore yesterday and I'm yet to receive any MB sad

Same here o. Are they selective with the bonus data?
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Sessyjee(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020
GYBABA:
Is this not the same app as "MY AIRTEL" app? Please respond thank you
Yes, that's the App... "My Airtel" app
Kindly follow the steps above and you're good to go..
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by Babawale01: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
inedujac:

Same here o. Are they selective with the bonus data?

That's the same question I'm asking bro.

I think they've stopped giving out free mb

1 Like

Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by dunsin125: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Awodijames:

thanks bro
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by inedujac: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Babawale01:

That's the same question I'm asking bro.

I think they've stopped giving out free mb

They haven't stopped.
I just helped a friend to installed the same app on his phone, and he received the bonus data upon completion.
Re: Get 1GB Free On Airtel Self Care App(steps Explained) by omotayo9177: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2020
OTP was sent, but the app keeps saying NO OTP WAS RECEIVED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where You Can Buy Samsung & Iphones In Wholesale Prices / How To Do Airtel Night Plan | Buy Night Plan On Airtel (quick And Easy) / Samsung Galaxy Tab Vs Apple Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.