Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? (489 Views)

Help! Is This Just High BP Or Anxiety Or Witchcraft? / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by DonJay95: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
It’s been really difficult for me. I don’t know if i have coronavirus or it’s just anxiety.

Before coronavirus outbreak and lockdown, I usually have this shortness of breath symptoms but it’s worst now and can’t tell if it’s panic.

I don’t have fever, i experience headache from time to time. The shortness of breath becomes worst especially when i get through covid 19 news or have a thought about it.

I now have feelings to sneeze and eventually sneeze but this is not frequently.

I have been so afraid and worried to the point i had to call the Ghana Health emergency number and they said they will be coming to take samples for test.

I live alone and can’t concentrate, i am scared because as a Nigerian in Ghana I don’t know if i will be asked to quarantine at home or at the medical center and this exposes you to other covid-19 patients.

Is this an anxiety or what? I have read about anxiety causing difficulty in breathing but can sneezing also be as a result of anxiety? I just feel like the sneezing may develop to a fever and the difficult breathing might get worst,

Sneezing is one of the symptoms of covid19 and this has been giving me worries extremely worries even though I don’t sneeze frequently
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by udoka55555: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anxiety...if someone like you really have corona, you won't have the breath to type
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Awodijames: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
You better don't kill yourself over the virus
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Shellsploit: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God is your strength bro
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please try to stay away from nairaland until your corona status is confirmed.
If positive, remained quarantined outta NL until you are ok.

We shall not be unfortunate here o
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by wonuks(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by DonJay95: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awodijames:
You better don't kill yourself over the virus

I understand anxiety can cause shortness of breath but the sneezing part is what scares me the most. I don’t know if anxiety can also cause sneezing or it’s the coronavirus.

I have been taking neem leafs, black seed oil with honey and vitamin C daily.
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Enskynelson(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
With the symptoms, I think it is anxiety. However, you can be drinking plenty of warm water (recommended for early signs of Covid-19). Stay safe.
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Awodijames: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonJay95:

I understand anxiety can cause shortness of breath but the sneezing part is what scares me the most. I don’t know if anxiety can also cause sneezing or it’s the coronavirus.

I have been taking neem leafs, black seed oil with honey and vitamin C daily.
you are having fever
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by Votewisely2019: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Definitely anxiety,
Anxiety also mimick symptoms of illness you fear and read often about
Trust me, I speak from experience
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by DonJay95: 4:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Votewisely2019:
Definitely anxiety,
Anxiety also mimick symptoms of illness you fear and read often about
Trust me, I speak from experience

The Ghana health service came yesterday and took my sample and information for the covid-19 test. They said they don’t know when the result will be out but i must tell you after talking to them and expressing how i feel to my friend in person, i have felt large relief even though that little thought of i hope I don’t have this virus still comes up.

I just hope it’s anxiety, you will surprise to know that i have started taking antibiotics (since i heard it helps to kill the virus at early stage) i also drink neem leaf which has chloroquine, black seed oil mix with honey, vitamin C and got lots of carrots! Lol
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by aysnoopy(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Mr.. sneezing is not COVID-19 symptoms, it's coughing.
so u av a dry cough?
I advice u to go to hospital to check d reason for ur shortness of breath. COVID-19 is not ur problem, u better go check ur body system.
Re: Help!!! Coronavirus Or Anxiety Killing Me!?? by DaCharis2016: 3:01am On May 05, 2020
DonJay95:

The Ghana health service came yesterday and took my sample and information for the covid-19 test. They said they don’t know when the result will be out but i must tell you after talking to them and expressing how i feel to my friend in person, i have felt large relief even though that little thought of i hope I don’t have this virus still comes up.

I just hope it’s anxiety, you will surprise to know that i have started taking antibiotics (since i heard it helps to kill the virus at early stage) i also drink neem leaf which has chloroquine, black seed oil mix with honey, vitamin C and got lots of carrots! Lol

I need black seed oil

(1) (Reply)

Thirty-eight New Cases Of #COVID19 Have Been Reported; / These Are The Ways Coronavirus Can Attack The Body / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.