Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,010 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others (9532 Views)

Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamlawal:

Dis how stupid hungry mumu igbo's will never achieve anytin in life useless man

Isoduwa:

Na corona dey catch you for body Igbo people look like your father mate
Bad belle
Shebi we HV develop everywer in Lagos datz y u HV mouth 2 talk.
VI to lekki to banana Iceland na Igbo dey rule am.

If nor 4 Igbo,na brown loof 4 full Lagos like Ibadan n ogbomosho wey we no put mind.

Igbo r hungry but u pple ansa Igbo pole..yes sir.
Una dey dobale anyday
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by Ugwuoke347(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Political correctness.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by BuhariNaWah: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by SharonLoveth(f): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Enough Of Abba's Story, Upon All Condolences La Curse People Dey Curse Him For Grave
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by OpinionPoll: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Whyyyyyy
Idiot govenor
Tanx God my govenror obiano wee not lick yansh.
Y will govenror be sayin sorry for him death as if everybodi will not died

I 1t 2 do giveaway 2 clebrate it.
Drop ur act number.(Only Igbo n Niger Delta pple pls.)
Why do you behave like kid?
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by SuperBlack: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol

Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
OpinionPoll:

Why do you behave like kid?
maybe mpagi can ansa
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by condralbedez: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
willexyaho:
Ok
Babatunde fashola
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by illiteratepmb: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Whyyyyyy
Idiot govenor

I sent you an email.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
After howmany hours?

Enugu governor must be using Glo network.
My governor wanted to be sure the man had died very well grin. Let it not be that he will waste his airtime and then they will say it's just rumours grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by ignis: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My governor wanted to be sure the man had died very well grin. Let it not be that he will waste his airtime and then they will say it's just rumours grin grin

Even after the burial yesterday ?
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:

Even after the burial yesterday ?
Yes nah. In Nigeria anything can happen
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by Mikel017: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can I have ur phone number. I just sent a token to you. Remain blessed
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by Dollabiz: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by discusant: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Condolence to governor.
Tricksters in Aso Rock brought 15 Chinese doctors to Nigeria They said they quarantined the doctors in Lagos. Gov had no clue the doctors could be brought for Abba Kyari. They said the Chinese doctors were brought to treat Chinese workers in Nigeria. How? Our Governor did not ask question.

Tricksters told you later that Abba Kyari died in a Lagos Hospital.
You are not able to say enough to the tricksters - all because of your personal position as governor

You Condole with tricksters who put/sustain you in power.
Next, you send congratulatory message for successful burial of Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by discusant: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
mrkings84:
Why do people always pray for the Almighty God to receive the souls of men after death?

The Almighty God is not a politician who have impunity to fellow politicians. So this kind of prayer is a waste of energy. Because, for the Almighty to accept d soul of any man he must make his ways right with Him while alive as there's no repentance in the grave.

Acknowledge your maker while alive cos there's no repentance in the grave

Almighty God does not accept the souls of unrepentant EVILS when they die. An evil mind which sustained the policy of deny modern development projects to the Eastern region where Nigeria gets oil proceeds, but lavish modern development on the north and the southwest - such evil person goes to hell fire.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by guru90: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
As if they care.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by kem3987: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by Emotionss: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Whyyyyyy
Idiot govenor

You and your likes are a very big disgrace to the igbo race.

It is uncultureed elements like yourself that are giving igbos a bad reputation in this forum, social media and nigeria in general.
Re: Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others by Jombojombo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sycophants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Clears Cross River LG Elections / Dora Akinyuli's Daughter's Wedding Shown Live on AIT earlier / If You Don't Distribute Electric Power, We'll Seize Your Licence - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.