Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine (3708 Views)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by emperorsversion(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bill gate has first accused Africans that they have no choice but to take the vaccines..
However, Bill Gates won't be cheerful as Israel is going to come out with a Coronavirus antibody in front of him. He is implying to have the entire of Africa inoculated with his own immunization.

Nonetheless, Africans have said that they will just acknowledge antibody from Israel and not Bill Gates, the US, China or France. Africans have sworn their faithfulness to Israel since it is the main authentic country inside their range. Israeli researchers are practically prepared with the immunization and will be accessible inside half a month. As indicated by Jerusalem post, the Galilee Research Institute is supporting the reason for the antibody. 

"Congrats to MIGAL [The Galilee Research Institute] on this energizing forward leap," Akunis said. "I am sure there will be further fast advancement, empowering us to give a required reaction to the grave worldwide COVID-19 danger," Akunis stated, alluding to the ailment brought about by the novel coronavirus 

Unquestionably, Bill Gates won't be content with Israel since he was delivering the antibody intentionally for Africans. Truth be told his significant other, Melinda Gates, had hinted CNN that she saw the entire lanes of Africa being covered with bodies. This maybe is intended to terrify Africans to acknowledge the antibody. Africans have dropped out with Bill Gates after they blame him for attempting to mightily inoculate Africans against their desire.

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by mignone(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Source please
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by kinglee007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Getting the vaccine to get rid of this virus and save human lives should be the paramoumt thing here and not who gets it first. Haba!!!
This so called big men sef, "enough" never seems to be "enough" for them.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by mistamexzy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by Pharaoh350s(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't trust this news where did you get it from??
We need source
I don't believe gates will say something like that

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by gadrielcute: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by emperorsversion(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by emperorsversion(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
I don't trust this news where did you get it from??
We need source
I don't believe gates will say something like that

Good question

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/655b23c955c4fc1607ececf7e7147c19?client=news
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
emperorsversion:
Bill gate has first accused Africans that they have no choice but to take the vaccines..
However, Bill Gates won't be cheerful as Israel is going to

Stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by emperorsversion(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Stop posting rubbish

If you were wise enough to comprehend you will know this was an article not a news.... but you are fortunately foolish

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by rowland545(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
This one nah ipob news....I've never seen set of people that believe in conspiracy theories more than d ipob people..... Rubbish
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by Koko1119: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Y bill gate want give africa vaccine by force dis get plane.
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by Xsem(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Foolish conspiracy theorists
They should arrest the person peddling this kind of useless information

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by Maxmilliano111: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bill gates wanna give africans the vaccine by force.....

You see how demented you are

So if he comes with the vaccine sey eeee wan give u seff go open mouth allow them inject u. Mumu...

Stop posting rubbish... by the time he creates the vaccine if u are tested positive and u dont want the vaccine given to you. its ur choice... Its your life man stop being stupid.... Bill gates doesn't give a fück about u or ur family

We re the stupid and fooilsh creatures ever created... I rest my case
Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by Tedpgrass: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
kinglee007:
Getting the vaccine to get rid of this virus and save human lives should be the paramoumt thing here and not who gets it first. Haba!!!
This so called big men sef, "enough" never seems to be "enough" for them.

The guy is trying for another 10 billion if the vacc is successful..
Why e no go vex??

After all the money he don spend with previous collabo if conspiracy theories are to be believed..

Re: Bill Gate Unhappy About Israel Coming Out First With Covid-19 Vaccine by coke75: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bill Gates also wants to eat your babies. Can't give sources though. Top secret!

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Community Laments Lack Of Health Centre / I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo / How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.