Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone (958 Views)

Ulefone To Release The First Budget Rugged Device With Android 10 / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Apple has launched a wonderfully made second-generation iPhone called the iPhone SE, now this isn’t like the older SE version of iPhone we’ve seen so far like this is on a whole new level.

The iPhone SE on a stand looks the same as the iPhone 8 if you look closely, now if you connect the dots, you will see what apple is trying to do here. If you can’t, well, here it is. Apple is known to produce premium smartphones every year starting at $799, $899 or probably over a thousand dollars for the highest version of the device that year.

And after a while, they would drop the price, how nice of them but it is still not good enough for them since the majority are using what we know as mid-range/budget smartphones like the ones we get from Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus and many more.

iPhone SE first impression

Apple released the iPhone SE which was once rumored to be the iPhone 9 days back, below is a quick impression of what the device features.

iPhone SE DESIGN
Like we indicated above, the device looks like the iPhone 8. The device features a glass and aluminum design which makes it sleek, it comes in three body colors, Red, Balck, and white. The device weighs 148g with.

And if you noticed quite well on the picture below, you will see that the apple logo has been moved to the middle to differentiate between normal iPhones and iPhone SE’s. The device is also IP67 rated meaning it can survive in water for 30min in a depth of 1 meter.

<<<<<<<<<<<<read the full impression >>>>>>>>>>

Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Inehmesit: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Second, not first. Do your research well.
Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
ok ooo...but to me..it is
Inehmesit:
Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2020
show me us
Inehmesit:

Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by scoundrel(f): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Apple had the budget C-series. This is the second iteration of SE phones and second attempt at budget phones from the company.
Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2020
we dey learn...source please
scoundrel:
Apple had the budget C-series. This is the second iteration of SE phones and the second attempt at budget phones from the company.
Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by scoundrel(f): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2020
alexabeb:
we dey learn...source please
From a short search I see it was only the iphone 5 which got the C-series treatment. I guess the attempt was a failure hence the company not replicating the feat.
Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Inehmesit: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Bro, I’m just make it clear to you, you said it is apples first budget device, but I’m saying there was first generation SE, before this one, so technically this is their second budget device.
alexabeb:
show me us

Re: Iphone Se First Impression: Apple’s First Budget Phone by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
ur point
scoundrel:

From a short search, I see it was only the iPhone 5 which got the C-series treatment. I guess the attempt was a failure hence the company not replicating the feat.

(1) (Reply)

Realme Narzo 10 And Narzo 10a To Be Launched On Monday / Interesting Xiaomi Redmi Phones / Need A High-end Iphone? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.