Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol (6204 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by atmstyle: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Senator Ben Murray Bruce was pictured looking alert like James Bond as he and other family members were pictured with guns. Even his daughter was holding a pistol.

It is not known if the Ben Murray Bruce family were trying to pass a message, but the commonsense senator simply wrote:
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by atmstyle: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
James Bond things.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Oharina(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by EzeNdiAra: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are they the gunmen killing people all over Nigeria?

Where is the picture?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by DigitalBrands01: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hnmm
Op it's well with you
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by seunmsg(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Niger Delta militants.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
They went to a shooting range in America. Its very common.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by puremaker7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
nice one
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Are they the gunmen killing people all over Nigeria?

Where is the picture?
not in Nigeria

but that e daughter no be here ooooo, who get her number?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by festacman(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
If guns could kill COVID-19, New York wouldn't be as devastated as it is now. All the guns in whole of US are helpless and silent as COVID-19 does its worst. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by EzeNdiAra: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyase:
not Shria

They don train her to shoot o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Ikinternational: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'll let you guys know how my date with the daughter went. I've already started plotting.

I too I'm loaded. So no wahala

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

They don train her to shoot o
I dey prepared make she shot me, as long as i no go die

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:
I'll let you guys know how my date with the daughter went. I've already started plotting.

aside the revolver all the rest look fake, but still on still, collect her number for me
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Niger Delta militants.
I like the female militant grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by seunmsg(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyase:
I like the female militant grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Blackfire(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
To my future in law , Ben Murray Bruce:

I worth 30 million in cash, 6 buildings (none in northern Nigeria)

Drives 2 cars ( 1.5 and 2.2 million in worth)

Please can I be your in law.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Spiritofcasting(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

Na the gun wey you the use rob be this abi?
Your cup go soon full.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na Coro dem wan shoot abi Malam B?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by 21savages: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
His daughter got nice Ass.. She's main target
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
See as this wan hold gun like person wey cold dey catch grin

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by rowland545(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

which of this gun get the highest range
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
rowland545:
which of this gun get the highest range

There 9mm ( the biggest one )

There are 3 pistols there

9 mm pistol ( not sure of the make )

Glock 22 semi automatic

Snub nose 22 revolver
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by dnawah(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
atmstyle:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce was pictured looking alert like James Bond as he and other family members were pictured with guns. Even his daughter was holding a pistol.

It is not known if the Ben Murray Bruce family were trying to pass a message, but the commonsense senator simply wrote:
the guns are according to their ages,look at the pictures very well the father hold the most powerful gun,the one holding ok should be the first son and others.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ardar:
See as this wan hold gun like person wey cold dey catch grin

He looks flaccid while the other nigga looks galant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

grin fake ass
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by cassidy1996(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyase:
not in Nigeria
I gat her num
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
I remember his son that year with a dope music video

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Kyase(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
cassidy1996:
I gat her num
grin grin grin grin uncle stop lie
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by ashawopikin(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
atmstyle:

shooting practice
Re: Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol by Mightyhaiz: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
The fat slob at the far left should watch it else he shoots his leg in that clumsy hold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops By 630MW At Egbin Power Plant After Fire Outbreak / Enugu: Keke, Okada Riders To Regulate Operations In Igbo-Eze South, North LGAs / Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.