Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money (681 Views)

Akwa Ibom Social Investment Programme / Cryptocurrency & Estate Property Investment Programme To Consider In 2018 / Are There Investment Programme For Teenagers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

My name is Ola; and I am very happy to share some of personal experiences with you about a particular online investment programme in this year 2020. I promise to be truthful with you even though I don't expect everyone to believe what I want to say here. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
Before i proceed, I will like to introduce myself so you have little idea of my personality. I am a Textile/fabrics dealer. And I have helped so many people on this platform to start fabrics business with little or no amount. You can google "How To Start Ankara Daviva Print Business With Just 10, 000" and see my thread of not less down 23 pages on nairaland with the testimonies of people I had helped along the line.

Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Do not let anyone deceive you to believe there is 100 percent assuarance on any of the online investment programmes. There is no such investment as sure on any online investment programme. All investment programmes online are highly risky. The particular one I am about to introduce to you, I considered it highly risky even though I have been paid twice out of 8 times payment promised in the programme. Why do I considered such as highly risky? Any investment you don't have control over is risky and not reliable. So irrespective of the platforms, online or offline, any deal/investment you can not control or you can't see through the operation, please be careful.

I got this knowledge from Robert Kiyosaki's Book Rich Dad Poor Dad. I have Ebook version of this book and I am ready to give it to anyone interested for free.

Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
The investment require once a lifetime payment of N7,000 - seven thousand naira- . And you stand a chance to earn more than ten million naira – 10,000,000- in a single year.

I want you to know that the 7,000 naira you are paying is once, after that you are not paying any money again from your pocket. I will try and explain how it works to you.

The investment trading is done by cryptocurrency (online currency) known as Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the online currencies just like Bitcoin and the likes. You can do a little Google search on CryptoCurrency for more information. The rate of 1 Ethereum as at today is N68,750.64. The price fluctuates, it does not stable just like any other currency rates. But you can always check for rate on Google by inserting “1 Ethereum to Naira” in search box. I did the following search on the 20/04/2020

Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
The investment platform is known as Double Way. But before you register you will need to create Ethereum account and fund it with 0.08 Ethereum. You can see that it’s not up to 1 Ethereum and that is what you are paying. After this payment, you are not paying anything again from your pocket and you stand a chance to earn more than 10 million naira in year. So, let check on google how much does 0.08 Ethereum worth in Naira.

Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
As you can see, the amount is 5,532.46. But I decided to budget 7,000 for it due to charges of exchange. Those that will exchange Ethereum use dollar and have their own rate which is not normal rate. Secondly, there is transfer charges involved, when you want to transfer from your account to the investment platform you are required to pay charges fee. Like I said above, the price of Ethereum like other cryptocurrency doest not stable. Same quantity we checked and got N5,532.46 might be, more or lower in nearest few days. These are the conditions why I budgeted N7,000. If we put all these together, I am very sure you can’t exceed expense of 7000 naira in funding your account and signing up your investment plan.
Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
So to create Ethereum wallet, you might need to get more information here based on the device you want to use, laptop or mobile. Click https://doubleway.io/faqeth.php

Re: My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money by OrinAgba(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
I wouldn’t have done this when I got to know that I need two referrals. Personally I hate a kind of programme like that. I have decided to risk my money, but I can not force or persuade anyone to do the same just because I need referrals. But the platform makes the referrals OPTIONAL. YOU CAN DECIDE TO GET REFERRAL OR NOT.

(1) (Reply)

Stakexchain Portal Is Down ���� / Join Boldgains Now!!!!! / Real Reasons Why Abokifx Is Being Investigated By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.