Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri (654 Views)

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / Eggs Supplier's Needed. / Dried Cow Dick Supplier Needed Urgently.( Import To Turkey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by whouep: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Our company needs someone who can supply our client 200tons of fresh water and 200tons of AGO in escravos (Ajapa field oml 90) please you most reside and operates from warri. Call me on 08135609841 for more details. Its urgent.
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by SocialJustice: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
whouep:
Our company needs someone who can supply our client 200tons of fresh water and 200tons of AGO in escravos (Ajapa field oml 90) please you most reside and operates from warri. Call me on 08135609841 for more details. Its urgent.
Oga middleman, please pay transport and go to Warri waterside to search for the companies yourself.
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by miltonchux(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are a big fool. If you don't know how this things works, just shut the fulk. I am the Operation manager of the company and we are in Lagos. If you don't know how it works in Oil field then don't comment. You think is supplies using Local boat.
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by miltonchux(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oga middleman, please pay transport and go to Warri waterside to search for the companies yourself.
You are a big fool. If you don't know how this things works, just shut the fulk. I am the Operation manager of the company and we are in Lagos. If you don't know how it works in Oil field then don't comment. You think is supplies using Local boat. Besides there is lockdown and we cant supply from Lagos.
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by SocialJustice: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
miltonchux:

You are a big fool. If you don't know how this things works, just shut the fulk. I am the Operation manager of the company and we are in Lagos. If you don't know how it works in Oil field then don't comment. You think is supplies using Local boat. Besides there is lockdown and we cant supply from Lagos.
grin grin grin Oga na middleman you be. No need for grammar. You want to tell me you won't have your percentage in this deal? Or you want the millions to pass your front without anything touching your hands?

I know a very big company that does what you are asking for but they are located in Koko, which is still Warri but before I work for you, your company will do the following.

1. Prepare an irrevocable power of attorney in my company's name and a separate document detailing what we will be paid for brokering this deal. This payment will be recurrent as long as your company is dealing with the company I introduced.

2. I will be financed up front with N50, 000 for operational cost and logistics. I can do this on my own but I want guaranteed commitment on your part. This is an assurance that I am not wasting my time.

3. You will create a formal request document of what your company wants so I will take to the CEO of the company who does what you are looking for. The company I am talking currently has long term supply contracts with Chevron, Mobil and other oil majors operating offshore.

If you can meet these requests then before this week runs out, you will be in the finalising stage of this contract. Thank you.

Cc: whouep
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by miltonchux(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Don't worry, we have gotten.
Re: Fresh Water And Bunker Supplier Needed In Warri by miltonchux(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
This is our company we are not middlemen www.ennixmarine.com, if not for the kockdown, I would have been in warri to sort the supply. But I have gotten.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Running A Filling Station Outlet / How's Uber Business In Ibadan / Ponmo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.