Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

URGENT: Knighthood Of Saint Mulumba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / URGENT: Knighthood Of Saint Mulumba (313 Views)

Umeh Celebrates Feast Of St. Mulumba With Fellow Parishioners / PART Two:complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade..the Founder: C&S / Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Knighthood Of Saint Mulumba by Philip85: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello to everybody,

I do hope that sincere people will lend me a ready ear for my issue. A very close friend of mine has been approached to enter the organization of "Knights of Mulumba". It is said to be a a Christian organization associated with the Catholic Church. When I do my research on the internet, all I can read about them is that they are good-natured people and fight against inequality, corruption, bad politics in Nigeria and claim to represent & uphold staunchly Christian values, on the one hand. But I cannot verify anywhere if this is true or not. Because on the other hand, they are also sort of secret and not transparent to non-members but go to great length to provide all their members with strong spiritual as well as financial support. That friend of mine always goes into raptures when talking about them but I am always a bit reluctant by nature.

My question that is burning under my nails: has anyone among you have (had) any (previous) experience with that Catholic organization/knighthood in Nigeria? They also have their societies in England and the USA, not just in Nigeria.
PLEASE, can someone help me if he or she happens to read my request. I would be more than grateful for any piece of advice or information given to me.
Re: URGENT: Knighthood Of Saint Mulumba by wingmanIII: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nothing secret about them, absolutely nothing.
Go to your local priest and he would tell you all you need to know.

(1) (Reply)

5G Has Killed Many Innocent People In The Name Of Coronavirus – TB Joshua / 41 Days After Co-Vid 19 And We Are Still Begging God / 100 Years From Now ! You Become History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.