Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do You Know That Alkaline Water Can Help In Fighting Corona Virus In Your Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know That Alkaline Water Can Help In Fighting Corona Virus In Your Body? (292 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Alkaline Water Can Help In Fighting Corona Virus In Your Body? by Zinnyokoh(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
EVERY FAMILY NEEDS TO TAKE ALKALINE WATER AND BE HEALTHY
What kind of water do you and your family drink?
Do you know that the kind of water you take has a contribution to how healthy you are.
Body acidity is the main cause of most chronic diseases.
TAKE LONG RICH ALKALINE CUP
- It revives damaged cell in the body
- It reduces cholesterol in the body
- It enhances quality of the eye sight,hair & skin
- It helps the body absorb the vital minerals and nutrients more
- It remove toxins out of vital organ
- It increase energy & digestion
- It improves the liver function
- Helps to heal & destroy cancer cell growths
- It prevents chronic diseases like cancer,asthma,diabetes,hearth diseases, ulcer
- It helps heal body wounds more
- It very important for all round wellness and helps the body response faster to treatments.

Simply drink from the cup and the water filled in the cup becomes alkaline already .

watapp me 07063333585 or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2347063333585pp

I hav a solution.
A better way to get this longrich products u desire the most cheaper .

Re: Do You Know That Alkaline Water Can Help In Fighting Corona Virus In Your Body? by ademasta(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
How I wan take know...

You tell me before?
Re: Do You Know That Alkaline Water Can Help In Fighting Corona Virus In Your Body? by Ngwup123(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow.
Longrich alkaline cup has been doing wonders .
Lots of testimonies.
Bye bye to corona

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Malaria Drug Pushed By Trump As COVID-19 Cure Has No Benefit, Resea / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / JUST IN: Olukoya Declares A Seven-day Prayer, Fasting Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.