Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? (191 Views)

Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by onlyfacts: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is there spiritual powers in the world? The answer is a capital YES.

This answer is crystal clear once you dive into the world of magic. Magicians are grand masters of performing the unimaginable. Some are staged, others are not. Go on YouTube or watch popular shows like AMERICAN GOT TALENT or BRITAIN GOT TALENT that feature magicians and see them work wonders on a stage and a scene they haven't worked on before or manipulated in anyway.

So there is supernatural powers. In our local setting jazz, charms and voodoo works. Area boys use them locally to protect themselves from knife wounds, gun fire, broken bottles amongst others. Ritualist also employ the powers of supernatural beings in the pursuit of blood money, same as yahoo-plus boys etc. All these evidence point to the fact that supernatural beings do exist although we live in a scientific world.

Let me clarify one last point before I go, pastors know all these points I listed above and use it to their advantage but truly I tell you that not one single pastor has the power to cure or heal the sick, if they claim they do it is either staged or by the powers of the occult who run the rings of magicians and voodoo priests.

I judge them not but call them what they are as false prophets for God almighty, as God almighty always has always had all the powers in the world BUT the way he operates in carrying out healing and miracles he has changed only 4 times in the entire bible.

A scholar of the Bible understands the time periods of these 4 times but not too sound too mysterious I will tell you the periods. In the Hebrew and Aramaic scriptures (popularly known as the new testament) God almighty from genesis down to Malachi gave only LIMITED NUMBER of people on the earth the power to heal. They fall under a class I will call THE PROPHETS and their PERIOD will be called the TIMES OF THE PROPHETS (the first period).

The second period starts a little while longer in the Bible. In the Christian Greek scriptures( or New Testament)starting from Matthew to John, healing was very scarce in this period unlike before. God only gave Jesus and a few men like John the Baptist the ability to heal. I'll call this period the TIME OF JESUS (the second period).

The third period starts from Acts down to Jude.
In this period healing and miracles peaked up unlike the former time in the TIME OF JESUS. The apostles were the principal healers along side a few selected few but every now and them they would heal BUT for a PURPOSE. That purpose is very key in understanding the last but fundamental period in which is our time. I will call the third period the TIME OF THE APOSTLES.

The fourth period kicks off in Revelation ( in full the Revelation of our time). In this period the purpose of the healing in the TIMES OF THE APOSTLES is cut short. Healing as we know it dies and fades away to the background. Understanding WHY is very KEY and it is this reason why, that fake pastors who claim to heal do not understand as well as their blinded followers.

Key points to remember is supernatural powers exist, check and confirm from the occult.

Any pastor that claims to heal is a fake pastor cause they don't understand the HEALING IN THE TIMES OF THE APOSTLES and it's purpose.

understand how the times of the apostles overlaps with our time will help you see why miracles are hard to come by.
Re: For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by Buliwyf: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
LMAO. I almost choked when I saw America's Got Talent as an argument for evidence of the supernatural. Hahahaha. Fail.

Next thread please.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by onlyfacts: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:
LMAO. I almost choked when I saw America's Got Talent as an argument for evidence of the supernatural. Hahahaha. Fail.

Next thread please.

Is that all you saw smiley?
Re: For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by Buliwyf: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
onlyfacts:

Is that all you saw smiley?

The rest is even worse drivel that has been trashed here before. I have read many arguments on Nairaland even before I registered where they made a mess of these your arguments. It's not even worth my time. Maybe someone else will come and enlighten you.
Re: For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by onlyfacts: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

The rest is even worse drivel that has been trashed here before. I have read many arguments on Nairaland even before I registered where they made a mess of these your arguments. It's not even worth my time. Maybe someone else will come and enlighten you.

You don't know what to say I get wink
Re: For Atheist, Is There A Spiritual Being That Possesses Spiritual Powers? by jcross19: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

you are typing grammars!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Topic: Build Men Not Structures For God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, May 3, 2020 / Mountain Of Fire Church Donate Food Products To Lagos & Ogun State Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.