Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? (1386 Views)

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by lindseykibler(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good evening everyone, Please ignore my errors here and help me with the best advice I seek for please. I’m planning of living this country once this covid 19 pandemics is over. I have two countries in mind which are Canada and Austria. Please I want the best advice as I’ll be 25yrs by sept this year and I haven’t traveled out before so I seek for the best advice to which country I should travel to among the two listed countries and Please I also want to know the total amount of money it will cost me to travel to the two listed countries I mentioned which are Canada and Austria. Please you guys should help a brother with the best advice� . Thank you
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by Froshloaded: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Following
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by Ironic: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wuhan, China.

1 Like

Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
lindseykibler:
Good evening everyone, Please ignore my errors here and help me with the best advice I seek for please. I’m planning of living this country once this covid 19 pandemics is over. I have two countries in mind which are Canada and Austria. Please I want the best advice as I’ll be 25yrs by sept this year and I haven’t traveled out before so I seek for the best advice to which country I should travel to among the two listed countries and Please I also want to know the total amount of money it will cost me to travel to the two listed countries I mentioned which are Canada and Austria. Please you guys should help a brother with the best advice� . Thank you
what qualifications do you possess
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by Chidimercy: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
@lindseykibler
I need to get in contact with you.
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by ardrockltd(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
what qualifications do you possess
jamb question

1 Like

Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by ValCon888: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's a no-brainer. If you can't speak German, you have no business going to Austria.

2 Likes

Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by lindseykibler(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
ValCon888:
That's a no-brainer. If you can't speak German, you have no business going to Austria.

I don’t think that will be a problem. I’ll learn it

1 Like

Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by badmanjo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
If it's for study, I'll say Canada as you have a more prospects there, but as for the money you need for travelling out, it'll depend on your reason for travelling

I don’t think that will be a problem. I’ll learn it [/quote]
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by ValCon888: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2020
lindseykibler:

You want to learn German when you already speak English? Anyways goodluck.
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by otipoju(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Canada for many reasons.
I'll choose Canada over ANY European country.

Many of my friends in Europe move to the US and Canada eventually.
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by lindseykibler(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
otipoju:
Canada for many reasons.
I'll choose Canada over ANY European country.

Many of my friends in Europe move to the US and Canada eventually.

Thank you, do you know how much it will cost me to travel to Canada. I want to start the processing once this covid 19 pandemic is over.
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by lindseykibler(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
badmanjo:
If it's for study, I'll say Canada as you have a more prospects there, but as for the money you need for travelling out, it'll depend on your reason for travelling

Not to study but if I see opportunity to study I will go for it. I actually don’t have any qualification aside from my ssce. Planing of going there to live and also to hustle. Thank you
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by otipoju(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
lindseykibler:

Thank you, do you know how much it will cost me to travel to Canada. I want to start the processing once this covid 19 pandemic is over.

Google is your best source of information for immigration details.
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by sunnipappy(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2020
Following
Re: Between Austria And Canada Which One Should I Travel To? by 1beat(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2020
they ask question and keep wasting ur time. you better act fast and leave this country

(1) (Reply)

What Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria?? / Can I Use WAEC Gce For Studies In Europe? / Why Do People Think When They Go Abroad They Would Make It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.