Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute (3109 Views)

Abba Gumel Elected Fellow Of The American Mathematical Society (AMS) / My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo / FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by senatepresido: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
The late Chief of staff to President Buhari wikipedia's page has November 17th, 1938 as his date of birth and immediately after President Buhari's speech, it was immediately changed to September 23rd, 1952.
What do you think of Abba Kyari's real age?

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by FINESHIRT(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lyingpaedia

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by majamajic(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
He behaved more like 81 than 67

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lolzzz this government and lies grin grin grin

Kai! Them no even dey hide am

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
What I know is that the man is not up to 81..

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by fk001(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Do you know how 81 old man looks like?

This man was in his late 60's or early 70's but not 81.

3 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Wealthyone: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2020
It was obvious Abba wasn't up to 80. physically, he doesn't look 80 while his contemporaries are also in their late 60s even his friend who he was hiis best man at his wedding then.

He should RIP sha.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Apprentice360: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Thefarmer3: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2020
We are the ones that got things mixed up, there are 3 different Abba Kyaris...

6 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by daramyam: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2020
senatepresido:
The late Chief of staff to President Buhari wikipedia's page has November 17th, 1938 as his date of birth and immediately after President Buhari's speech, it was immediately changed to September 23rd, 1952.
What do you think of Abba Kyari's real age?

I thought we only had football age?

His age is no longer important. Abi op do you want to ask him, yourself?
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by PureGoldh(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Aladdin1(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
My question is; who made the mistake of sayimg that Abba was 81yrs? where did our Nigerian journalist get the 81yrs they reported? Abi becos the man was sick and the sickness made him look a bit older and scrawny.
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by senatepresido: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
What I know is that the man is not up to 81..
He looks 81... my grandfather who was 85 at the time of his death looked very much stronger than him...
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
My question is; who made the mistake of sayimg that Abba was 81yrs? where did our Nigerian journalist get the 81yrs they reported? Abi becos the man was sick and the sickness made him look a bit older and scrawny.
there is another abba kyari with dob 1938

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Elimon(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
But this man go school poo...see Alma mata
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls Who is or Who was Jones Arogbofa??
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anybody can edit Wikipedia page
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by jumper524(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Lolzzz this government and lies grin grin grin

Kai! Them no even dey hide am
before you jump into conclusion, Abba kyari late chief of staff result was not the first result in Google as at Saturday morning, the initial results seen by the OP was late brig gen Abba kyari who was one time middlebelt Governor, and it's still there in Wikipedia, the brig gen died in 2018 aged 81.
Abba kyari's profile is very different but they bear same name..
Re: Wikipedia Edited Abba Kyari's Page After Buhari's Tribute by ignis: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
We lack data in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Pre-degree Form / Educational Consultancy Business / Federal Polytechnic Idah Male Hostel Toilet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.