Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! (3951 Views)

Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer. / "Do You Know What He (messi) Was Doing This Time Last Year?...- C.ronaldo / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2007
Rude boy, I don't know where you coined that 'bad run of form' statement from. Lampard never had it. angry
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by chuckdee4(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2007
I'm glad u said what u just did, are you trying to say that Lamprad has been a better player than Gerrard over the past 5 years, cos if u do then i rest my case. Fine Lampard has won more but Gerrard has won the most difficult trophy of the lot and he did that with a team worth less than half of Chelsea's (Let me not go down that road sha). Look at the valuationon both players, Chelsea were ready to pay £30m for Gerrard a couple years back, i doubt they value Frank Lampard that much, come on girl, even ur team know that Gerrard is a much better player

- Gerrard scored a cracker against Germany when England won 5 - 1 in Munich
- Gerrard bailed England out with the second goal when they were struggling against Trinidad and Tobago in the Worl Cup
- Gerrard started Liverpools revival against AC Milan in the CL finals of 2 years ago
- Gerrard orchastrated the downfall of West Ham in the FA Cup finals last year

These are ocassions where Frank goes missing, aside Premiership where has he shown how "Great" a player he is?
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2007
Based on history, overall Lampard has been better than Gerrard. Awards don't lie.

But give them both time, and we would be able to comfortably tell who is better at the moment.

Let's wait for the Russia match, at least that would be a better game to judge from. cool
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by RuuDie(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2007
Razorr:

Rude boy, I don't know where you coined that 'bad run of form' statement from. Lampard never had it. angry

were u not the one that put out the post below ? now u want to say that Lamps never suffered a dip in form 4 england !? u fascinate me !

It was not only Lampard that played badly in the last one year. It was the whole team. Even Rooney, Crouch, Terry and the rest of the team had bad spells.
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by chuckdee4(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
Fair enough, if i were u i wouldn't put money on Lamps perfoming but lets wait and see and trust when Gerrard performs, i'll be the first one to come rub ur face in it
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
chuckdee4:

Fair enough, if i were u i wouldn't put money on Lamps perfoming but lets wait and see and trust when Gerrard performs, i'll be the first one to come rub your face in it

I will keep that post in mind. grin grin

I hope I am also allowed to rub your face in it if Lampard outshines Gerrard in the next game, huh? grin grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by chuckdee4(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
Razorr:

I will keep that post in mind. grin grin

I hope I am also allowed to rub your face in it if Lampard outshines Gerrard in the next game, huh? grin grin

You got urself a deal grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ topic

grin grin grin grin

if i cooment dem go scatter my head! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ mukina

grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Razorr

want em to comment? grin grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2007
Naaaaa Mukina. Please keep your lips sealed abeg. I don't want wahala. grin grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
hehehehehehehehehe ok grin

btw how many cheksli threads will we see before the new season starts tongue tongue

grrrrrrrrrr angry tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by opeemi1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Razorr

Everytime I read your post, there is this humour there that makes me laugh maybe the way you create multiple threads and try to blaspheme the fact that Gerrard is better than Lampard or make Liverpool look like the worst club that ever existed with its fans. Atleast, Thank God you know that it was only last night Gerrard performed low.

When England played against Brazil, why didn't you post the ratings from The Sun or did they forget that England played against Brazil? , but meanwhile you had another great news about Liverpool's fan behaviour in the UEFA CL. Is it me or is it that you have an outright feud against Liverpool and its players plus the fans? undecided
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
Ope, don't worry, I like Liverpool and I respect their coach.  grin I love their style of play. And I love you too. kiss

The only problem I have is the way peeps have tried to destroy Frank's career and the Pool fans.  grin   grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by opeemi1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
Is that the number of your post, or where you born in 1993.  shocked

I won't deny the fact that Frank is a very good and competitive midfielders. But look back at England and in the clubs they both play in, Gerrard is just undeniably better in play than Frank. Do you agree?
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
Check out for this rating

As at: Tue 15 May 07 09:06

Name Index Score Overall Index Rank Team
1 cristiano ronaldo 617 2 Manchester United
2 frank lampard 572 5 Chelsea
3 mikel arteta 567 6 Everton
4 cesc fabregas 565 7 Arsenal
5 gareth barry 561 8 Aston Villa

Where is Garrard?
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2007
dason4life:

Check out for this rating

As at: Tue 15 May 07 09:06

Name Index Score Overall Index Rank Team
1 cristiano ronaldo  617 2 Manchester United
2 frank lampard 572 5 Chelsea
3 mikel arteta 567 6 Everton
4 cesc fabregas 565 7 Arsenal
5 gareth barry 561 8 Aston Villa

Where is Garrard?

i stopped believin the English Fa long ago bros . grin

simply put what Gerrad can do Lamps need to try harder .

lamps has been a shadow of his former self ever since England exited the WC

Razorr i nor send o lipsrsealed grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
Look where he belongs to

15 el-hadji diouf Bolton Wanderers 483
16 marcus hahnemann Reading 482
17 steven gerrard Liverpool 481
18 paul scholes Manchester United 477
19 steve finnan Liverpool 469

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=actimTop100
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Akolawole(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Razoor

You get time sha

@Topic

Anytime Liverpool fans remember champions league final loss, they will always remember the main culprit of their loss just like Arsenal find it hard to forgive that man in Paris.
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2007
Even Gerrard himself knows Lampard is better off. How many offers has he been given for the past 2 season? Italians now want Lamps, tell me can a lazy player be wanted in SERIE A?
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
Akolawole:

just like Arsenal find it hard to forgive that man in Paris.

i am still waiting for the day Akola will not refer to Arsenal in his posts grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
Gerrard is the only England player to lift the CHAMPION LEAGUE TROPHY, as a Captain. That is the only achieve he has over Lampard. ( He only lifted F.A cup when Terry was down)
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
dason4life:

Gerrard is the only England player to lift the CHAMPION LEAGUE TROPHY, as a Captain. That is the only achieve he has over Lampard. ( He only lifted F.A cup when Terry was down)

terry was down where?

my guy pls its too early to be laffing like this grin grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
Did you watch the match at all?
Terry was down with injury by Diaby, and Lampard being the assistant coach took the band
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
my guy carling cup you meant . grin

Fa was against scummie grin

i didnt know lamps was the assistant coach grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
I mean assistant captian
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by chuckdee4(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
dason4life:

E easy, whay hasn't Lampard done it with the multi million Chelsea squad?, shows how much of a player he is, the only reason Liverpool haven't won the Premiership is cos they have a team that won't last them the season unlike Chelsea's, yet Gerrard shines for them constantly.

Ok lets do this, if Lampard doesn't play a match for Chelsea, what are the chances that they'll still win , (90%)
If Gerrard is missing for Liverpool, the chances of them winning becomes (40%)

No dey compare Lampard with better players, he's another overrated English man period
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by mukina2: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
haba chuckdee grin

Juve wants to sign him to warm the bench grin grin
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Akolawole(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Chukdee

The reason is Liverpool built their team around Steven while Chelsea built theirs around God Almighty.

Ours is soja go! Soja come!!

We have seen the disadvantage of that in Athens and they will live to regret that.
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Razorr(f): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
Bro Kola the General. cool You are right as usual! cheesy wink
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ chuchdee4

Lampard is not a captain. He acted as one just for a match and he lifted a trophy.
Tell me what can Gerrard do better than Lampard

Am waiting for the reply
Re: Where Are The Lampard Critics? Gerrard Sucked Big Time Last Night! by viee(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
whats all this noise about Gerrad this Gerrad that hmmmmmm?
Akola and Razorr, let me make it a bit easy for you

repeat after me. . .

Dear Lord,
We earnest ask of you this huge favour
in the next UCL (or better any UCL at all)
may we never be drawn aganist the mighty Liverpool
since the weed is always easily seperated from the crop

Dear Lord
Spare us this embarrasment
at least for our health tongue
Amen

you can go any rejoice
bc from now on, no more Gerrand threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uefa Club Rankings Latest / Chelsea Vs Fc Porto (1-0) Tuesday 15th September, 2009 / Is Penalty Luck Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.