Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

10 Annoying Things Teachers Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Annoying Things Teachers Do (349 Views)

Things Teachers Can Do To Help Students / Five Common Words Primary School Teachers Do Tell Class Pupils Which Are Lies / 6 Things Teachers Do Daily That No One Else Would Do For Same Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Annoying Things Teachers Do by Bay1o(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anyone who went to a secondary school, be it a boarding or day school must have definitely had that one teacher who they wished dead or probably get sacked. If superpowers were real some of us would perhaps given them a lesson or two.

Most of these teachers are expert in humiliating or flogging the devil out of any student that misbehaves. Some of us can recall some past experiences in which the teacher acted in a way that made you hate them, nevertheless whether they do these things out of hate or love, you can only begin to appreciate them years after graduating (That's if they even deserve it).

I have selected the top 10 common annoying things teachers do and say, feel free to add yours.

https://teamban1..com/2020/04/top-10-most-annoying-things-teachers.html

Re: 10 Annoying Things Teachers Do by Bay1o(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
The teacher that punish the whole class because of one student.

Ever been in a situation where one student does something wrong and the teacher decides to punish the whole class because no one was able to produce the culprit. It have happened to me lots of time and i guess you too.

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Maths Challenge And Win #500 / IPPIS Slashed University Workers Salary / Coursera Together: Free Online Learning During COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.