Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) (95671 Views)

Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Activistman(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
A depressed man.
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by nanaaish21: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by omoakoraye: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
What!
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
E
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Una good morning
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2020
God k ow say once i cross over to cana
Na to first go buy my fav tool
Mp5 and mac10 with extendo magz
Before i go enter beer parlour
Niggi gotta stay strapped.

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2020
dataking:
Media will never tag this as terrorism since his name is not Umar or Saheed. Bloody idiots

It's a trend that Islamic scholars and faithfuls have to work on

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Shimran(m): 6:10am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Th trend has gotten to Canada too.

This is not an act of terrorism. Just add Suleman to the name and terrorism will be the subject of attack.

And if he was black, you would have read his whole history on one page linking him to gangs and drugs

But now, The best they will tell you is that he has mental issues
I don't know your faith; I am a Muslim and I like your comments

8 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by rajiedreez: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2020
I wonder what it'll take for a mass shooting to be dubbed a terrorist attack

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2020
The heart of man is full of EVIL...
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by logon599: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Terrible. Think of it. I don't think we've EVER had a similar incident in this country since it's inception ie. single crazy gunman going on a shooting rampage and gunning down helpless civilians. Yes our leaders are terrible etc but sometimes we must also learn to count our blessings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Corona Virus is killing people and this animal still how's on a shooting spree angry
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by ifko: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2020
dataking:
Media will never tag this as terrorism since his name is not Umar or Saheed. Bloody idiots
That's because Umar, Muhammad,Adamu are d common name of d notorious terrorist in d world and u are a living witness

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by infogeneral: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2020
People kill people, virus kill people. The beautiful world that was created by God is now a dangerous place to live in.
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by tutidaplug: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Well, The Guy Don KCoro o! This lock-down can do that to you but i learnt to fight it. I found out i breathe 22,000 times a day! Okay did you know there are an average of 980 bean seeds in one filled garri cup? U see, i learnt to concentrate on higher things. That's what these guy would have done.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by edgeconsul: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2020
wink
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by optimistD(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Why adding your problem to that of Covid 19
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Martinola(m): 6:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Wetin dey apen gangan
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2020
These whites with their psychological problems self
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by GalaticHorde: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

This is not an act of terrorism. Just add Suleman to the name and terrorism will be the subject of attack.

And if he was black, you would have read his whole history on one page linking him to gangs and drugs

lols cheesy not terrorism indeed! Watch how the narrative will change and they will start looking for how he was a loving father and how society failed him and pushed him to go on rampage cheesy if this were America I will be having a field day especially on the NRA but since it is Canada and Canadians are known to be more sensible I will temper my glee

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by yrex01(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2020
CorronVirusPro:
[s][/s]
stop being hypocritical, me n you knew if he's a Muslim they won't tag it mental illnesses but Muslim terrorist n you n your likes will come here n say all kind of things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Kolping:
Occult Holidays And Sabbats
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

You may not understand that you are ordering your year after pagan holidays, but you are! The annual calendar for the entire Western world is ordered by these Satanic festival times and days.

1. Winter Solstice - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath
a. December 21 - Yule
b. December 21-22 - Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
c. February 1 and 2 - Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog's Day. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
d. February 14 - Valentine's Day

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice
a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

3. Summer Solstice - 13 weeks - When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky
a. June 21 - 22 - Summer Solstice
b. June 21 - Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
c. July 4, America's Independence Day, is 13 days after Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30
d. July 19 - 13 days before Lughnasa
e. July 31 - August 1 - Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August - One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

4. Autumnal Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor Sabbath but does require human sacrifice
a. September 21 - Mabon - one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. September 21 -22 - Autumnal Equinox
c. October 31 - Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is the Illuminati's highest day of human sacrifice

Hope you no be satanist oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Babankwara(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm Its Is Well Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Lol. True talk.
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2020
dataking:
Those whites em be idiots undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Oyinbo no well o, in this pandemic their still behaving abdnormally.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2020
I don't think if same thing played in Nigeria buhar won't say sh"t
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by yrex01(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2020
ifko:

That's because Umar, Muhammad,Adamu are d common name of d notorious terrorist in d world and u are a living witness
how do u feel after saying that ? Are u proud of your self?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Paulo, Dr. John, I hope you both are safe wherever you are.
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by orunmila144: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2020
my man was tired of quarantine. he just said fork it i am going out in a blaze of glory grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Mad Men everywhere.
Oh, so he's a mad man and not a terrorist?
Re: Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Terrorists and gangstaz also have mental issues tho.....

Just sayin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.