Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Post Covid-19 Opportunities And Fighting The Virus By Eating Right. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Covid-19 Opportunities And Fighting The Virus By Eating Right. (160 Views)

Cure To Corona Virus By A Nigerian. .please Read / How To Prevent Coronavirus And Other Virus By Nigeria Doctor / Singapore Reports Rare Monkey Pox Virus By Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Covid-19 Opportunities And Fighting The Virus By Eating Right. by FarmManager: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
POST COVID-19 OPPORTUNITIES and FIGHTING THE VIRUS by EATING RIGHT.

As we hope on the almighty God to give us victory over the novel Covid-19 pandemic, it's imperative we reflect on the opportunities exposed to us, while we overcome the challenges that accompanied the losses.

You will agree with me that everyone has got to appreciate the importance of good diet and eating right.

Fighting diseases and infections such as Coronavirus is a function of your Immunity.

Immunity is a function of the Vitamins you consume, or present in your body.

Vitamins are functions of your vegetable intake.

I hence appeal and advice we don't joke with vegetables in our diet on daily basis.

Leafy Vegetables includes Fluted pumpkin, Amaranthus, Waterleaf, Chochorus, Bitterleaf, etc.
Fruity vegetables includes Tomatoes, Pepper, Cucumber, Carrot, Watermelon etc.

It's on this backdrop that we encourage people to invest and cultivate these vegetables for personal use in your garden or for commercial purposes. Especially at a time where oil prices are dwindling and Agricultural diversification becomes imminent.

Lifting the lockdown does not signify the end of Covid-19. It may still linger for a while and we can only fight it by consuming more of these vegetables.

As an Student, Consultant and Don in the field of Agriculture, I have used the last three(3) weeks to prepare and lockdown my years of experiences into a detailed and comprehensive Ebook on these crops. I advise you get them for yourself, friends and Farmers.

Grow for yourself or invest on it. There will be huge markets and profits for them henceforth.

This book reflects the best international practices for profitable and sustainable Agriculture culled from my years of good, bad and Ugly experiences in Farming. It's a product of results and Track records.

Each of the Ebooks goes for #3,000 palliative price. when you get these, you are automatically added to our list of mentees, and Experts will be available to guide and mentor you at anytime.

You can download the books on our website:

www.agrosolvefc.com

Enter the website and scroll down to recent posts and you will be able to download any/ all of the books.

When you download, you pay into the company account and we give you the password to unlock the Ebooks.

Communicate with us only on Whatsapp with our business line: 0817 494 4470 . Our marketing Manager will always be available to talk to you.

Also be on the look out, we shall be recruiting very soon for one of our processing facilities.

Thank you and best of luck always.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Response Relief Package For Countries Affected By The Pandemic / Those Writing WAEC- What To Do In This Health Crisis / Your Illness Can Be Cured Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.