Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (926 Views)

Apart From Straffing Mary, What Other Function Has God's Penis? / Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Help God!!! I'm just returning from the spirit realm now!!! God has contracted Corobola virus which affects heavenly peniis only.

THE DICK OF GOD IS DECAYING FAST!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by DASKACE(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Not everyone we see in our neighborhood, streets, markets, offices, churches etc are actually human beings.Some people are demon incarnate disguising as human to the non discerning mind.We live in such a precarious time where this entities are been unleashed to this realm where they occupy a person willing to give them his/her body. Obviously, Mr. OP might just fall into that category. When I read through the write up, I can't but agree with the word of God in:1 Timothy: 4. 1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;If not for this era of grace we live, entities like Mr OP could have long been condemned in abyss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
Help God!!! I'm just returning from the spirit realm now!!! God has contracted Corobola virus which affects heavenly peniis only.

THE DICK OF GOD IS DECAYING FAST!!!
That thing you are smoking will kill you soon if you don't stop

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
terrezo2002:

When will it kee me?
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
When will it kee me?
When the madness gets to the peak.

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
When will it kee me?
When the madness gets to the peak.

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by Easybela(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
I so wish that God will capture your soul

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Easybela:
I so wish that God will capture your soul
I and God be paddy. He knows I'm saying the truth about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by Enyari: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Enyari:
Many are mad but few are roaming
very true, hope you don't belong to the group of the mad or the roaming

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by Enyari: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
very true, hope you don't belong to the group of the mad or the roaming

Fortunately I don't.

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Enyari:

Fortunately I don't.
Thank God for you. Even me, I don't belong to any.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you like write textbooks against God that wouldn't change who God is. He has told us that people like ur type will arise which he called Antichrist. So we r not perturbed. For the fact that u don't believe in him,wouldn't make him change his nature. Whichever way he use to control d world doesn't concern you because he is d maker n d creator of all. An employee doesn't tell the employer what to do. IPhone, Tecno,Infinix, Samsung etc products wouldn't tell the producers how to make them. They produce at their will. As Christians, we know this is not our final place n since he has promise us a place either by rapture or death in which ever come it may come,we are OK because his thoughts towards us is of peace n not of evil to give us a better end. Brethren, what shall separate us from d love of Christ? Corona virus, malaria,accident, war,hunger etc in all these things we r more than conqueror because greater is He that is in me than him that is in the world. I am born of God, filled with the spirit of God and I am on my way to Heaven. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
If you like write textbooks against God that wouldn't change who God is. He has told us that people like ur type will arise which he called Antichrist. So we r not perturbed. For the fact that u don't believe in him,wouldn't make him change his nature. Whichever way he use to control d world doesn't concern you because he is d maker n d creator of all. An employee doesn't tell the employer what to do. IPhone, Tecno,Infinix, Samsung etc products wouldn't tell the producers how to make them. They produce at their will. As Christians, we know this is not our final place n since he has promise us a place either by rapture or death in which ever come it may come,we are OK because his thoughts towards us is of peace n not of evil to give us a better end. Brethren, what shall separate us from d love of Christ? Corona virus, malaria,accident, war,hunger etc in all these things we r more than conqueror because greater is He that is in me than him that is in the world. I am born of God, filled with the spirit of God and I am on my way to Heaven. Shalom
Aww...so emotional cry cry
However all these doesn't stop God's penis from getting decayed. All we need is a cure for Corobola virus for God's penis and not your long epistle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Help God!!!
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Who has the cure for Corobola virus?
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet come and see this cheesy
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Another banger
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
terrezo2002:

I am typing from HELL!!!
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
geoworldedu:
I am typing from HELL!!!
You don't know what hell is that's why you typed this.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
It seems like you have bed-wet again and you are angry about that.

Don't worry, it shall be well
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by FatherOfJesus: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bro, my penis isn't really decaying. I just got balanitis from fuckiiing Mary.

I'm sure with time it will heal.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by FatherOfJesus: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yes my son, that dude is just a blasphemer, I will make sure hell is chilling hot for him cos I love him
HeavenlyHolines:
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
terrezo2002:

You don't know what hell is that's why you typed this.
Hell is a place of torment. Nigeria is a place of torment. So Therefore Hell= Nigeria grin
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Bro, my penis isn't really decaying. I just got balanitis from fuckiiing Mary.

I'm sure with time it will heal.

You are not God, I know God and he does not reply NL chat. Okay give me a proof by revealing your mighty penis as you showed your yansh(backside) to Moses in the bible.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
geoworldedu:
Hell is a place of torment. Nigeria is a place of torment. So Therefore Hell= Nigeria grin
You don't know what you are saying.
Hell is a place of torment to the soul.
Nigeria is a blessed land. Not everyone suffers. Just remove selfishness and greed and most people will be happy.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
terrezo2002:

You don't know what you are saying.
Hell is a place of torment to the soul.
Nigeria is a blessed land. Not everyone suffers. Just remove selfishness and greed and most people will be happy.

Check the bolded, is it not the same thing we have in the ghettos of Nigeria?
People wail and gnash teeth like this like Zorohariel grin in Nigeria. There is darkness in Nigeria, also torment etc. Nigeria is hell bikonu.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by terrezo2002(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
geoworldedu:

Check the bolded, is it not the same thing we have in the ghettos of Nigeria?
People wail and gnash teeth like this like Zorohariel grin in Nigeria. There is darkness in Nigeria, also torment etc. Nigeria is hell bikonu.
Well, Nigeria is not hell for me.
I am enjoying the land of Nigeria
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
terrezo2002:

Well, Nigeria is not hell for me.
I am enjoying the land of Nigeria

Then your part of Nigeria is heaven.
Re: Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! by geoworldedu: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Wolesmile chee chonchin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Christians See Drinking As Sin When It Is In The Bible? / Church Members Demands Tithes back as Pastor Bought New Range Rover (vid) / What's New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.