Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob (813 Views)

Pls Do Anyone Have Any Knowledge About Photography? / How To Make Money From Binary Option Without Any Knowledge Or Skills / Get The Best Out Of Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by Dannonye(f): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2020
How exactly does admob work
Re: Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by chordrylateral(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Admob is advertising platform only for mobiles applications .it's second to AdSense and its own by Google

Please don't give your money to anybody telling you they will create self clicking app or any jaguns app that can hack Google will make you $100 a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by Dannonye(f): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
chordrylateral:
Admob is advertising platform only for mobiles applications .it's second to AdSense and its own by Google

Please don't give your money to anybody telling you they will create self clicking app or any jaguns app that can hack Google will make you $100 a day.
Thank you so much
I was about to fall for it

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by chordrylateral(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dannonye:

Thank you so much
I was about to fall for it

You are welcome come

If you really want to make money from admob get a good developer to help you develop a good app that the society will be willing to accept even if it just a game or you can buy a ready made game or apps from ""codecanyon"" it's cheap and be ready to spent some bucks on adverts to drive traffic to your Google developer account.
Re: Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by Dannonye(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
chordrylateral:

You are welcome come

If you really want to make money from admob get a good developer to help you develop a good app that the society will be willing to accept even if it just a game or you can buy a ready made game or apps from ""codecanyon"" it's cheap and be ready to spent some bucks on adverts to drive traffic to your Google developer account.

After purchasing an app,I still have to purchase adverts??

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Any Knowledge Of Admob by chordrylateral(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Dannonye:

After purchasing an app,I still have to purchase adverts??

Not necessary tho

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On The Business To Do / Daily Naira Exchange Rate (usd, Euro, Cedis, Gbp, Cad, Aed) / Fiverr Gig Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.