Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira (829 Views)

Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by packagerz: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Today,, my mind is on the millions of Nigerians who regularly go to bed hungry@this period .

Food security is a key component of economic development and I believe that #ZeroHunger is a possibility for each and every Nigerian family.

That is why am reaching out to the less privileged in our society .

This is the real time we need each other. kindly collect and drop a free form with your account number at any of the offices/institutions.

= Oduduwa university ipetumodu,ile-ife osun state.

=The poly, ife, osun state.

=Hilton hotels(royal)ife,osun state.

=Hilton hotels(honours) ife osun state .

=FAMF bank, Ife, osun state. For our assistance. I have set aside 10m for the COVID19 as a zadakat. Truly I am not a Politician and i am not seeking any Chieftaincy title.but I am thanking God of gods.

"give and it shall be given unto you "

Dr Abdul Rahman Adegoke Atobatele Adedoyin., Chancellor of Oduduwa University,NiG.
Our Saviors University, USA.
Unique Citizens University,Ghana.
The poly, ile-ife,osun,Nig.

#Maye of Yorubaland.
#let'ssaveasoul
#staysafe
#washyourhandsregularly
#let'slovelead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by ignis: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by Babawale01: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2020
What about people like us whom may not be able to reach those offices/institutions to pick up or drop a form?

And again do you think these offices/institutions in charge would be truthful enough and won't go about submitting only their relatives forms as Nigerians are well known to be fantastically corrupt smiley

I would suggest an online giveaway. Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram or twitter are better options. at least there would be a little sense of verification....

But on a serious note sir you can start with me.
Good things are known to always use me as the first scape goat... You can ask around smiley

Mayegun of yorubaland.

@ packagerz
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by packagerz: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Babawale01:
What about people like us whom may not be able to reach those offices/institutions to pick up or drop a form?

And again do you think these offices/institutions in charge would be truthful enough and won't go about submitting only their relatives forms as Nigerians are well known to be fantastically corrupt smiley

I would suggest an online giveaway. Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram or twitter are better options. at least there would be a little sense of verification....

But on a serious note sir you can start with me.
Good things are known to always use me as the first scape goat... You can ask around smiley

Mayegun of yorubaland.

@ packagerz

God bless you.. I will talk to chairman for those that can't come or u email me deepackagerz@yahoo.com.so I can give u his contact. U will send in your account info. At all at all an inn bad. I appreciate
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by Babawale01: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
packagerz:

God bless you.. I will talk to chairman for those that can't come or u email me .so I can give u his contact. U will send in your account info. At all at all an inn bad. I appreciate

Amen And God bless you too.

I will send you a mail right away. Hopefully I'd be lucky.

Really appreciate Sir.

Modified : Mail sent smiley
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by Babawale01: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2020
packagerz:

God bless you.. I will talk to chairman for those that can't come or u email me deepackagerz@yahoo.com.so I can give u his contact. U will send in your account info. At all at all an inn bad. I appreciate

Please check if that email is correct.

I got a mail delivery error shocked
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by packagerz: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Babawale01:

Please check if that email is correct.

I got a mail delivery error shocked

Deepackagers@yahoo.com
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Donates Millions Of Naira by Babakolanut(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Pls help an elderly poor man sir,thanks My whatsapp is +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Establish A Petrol Filling Station Business In Nigeria / What Small Scale Businesses Move Fast In Lagos / Convert All Your Airtime To Cash Into Your Account Within 5mins On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.