Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Much Do I Need To Start This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do I Need To Start This Business (824 Views)

Come And Start This Business That Will Change Your Life / You Can Start This Business With Only 38k Anywhere In Nigeria! / Please Advise Me Before I Start This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by funkmrflexx(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm looking to start a bet agent business along with PlayStation store. It will also have a spot for match viewing with a bar for those who come in.

How much can I use 2 start this business and If I can't start all of them at once I'm thinking of starting the PlayStation game store

What do you guys think? �
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by GMBuhari: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
good idea but inside this lockdown ?? don't let Police office you

if it's after , i believe to be a bet agent you won't need more than 200k

existing shop, computers , ticket printers , gen, Wifi router with data , chairs , desks/ tables , standing fan or ac , e.t,c

As for sports viewing centre at least 3 TVs , speaker, GoTv or Dstv x 2 large fans x 4 , i can't offer advise on this one

but roughly 500 or less should get you through all that's if you already have a spacious shop , most of the things required for one is useful for the others
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by Chicagoesontop: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Throw more light to this, more people are interested to know !!

(1) (Reply)

JOIN The Trending Whatsapp Group To Market And Buy Items. See Inside / Raw Uncut Emeralds Needed / Best Platform To Receive Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.