Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu (2359 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Buhari's Mask Wearer Palm Print / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by ThompsonJoo: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has alleged that President Muhamadu Buhari can’t access his office because of Abba Kyari’s ‘Palm Print’.

Kanu, a known critic of the Buhari administration and Pro-secessionist, in a live Radio Biafra broadcast, claimed that the ‘chinese’ are currently working on melting down the office door, adding that it was only the late Kyari that had access to it.

“You cannot access the office. They need Abba Kyari to open the Presidential office. They need to do the palm print of Abba Kyari to open the office,”

“If they can enter the presidential office and stream live from there, I will abandon Biafra, I will come on LIVE to apologize and abandon Biafra. But they can’t do it, the Chinese is working tirelessly to meltdown the door. He (Abba Kyari) was cremated when he died, no retina scan, no palm print, they cannot access the office. Anybody they are receiving now cannot go into the office,” he said.

Kanu also claimed in a statement via his twitter handle, that Kyari’s death had two major implications on the country.

“Kyari’s DEATH has 2 major implications. First – Nigeria, despite being in denial, has lost her de-facto PRESIDENT.”

“Second – the BILLIONS of dollars STOLEN by Kyari & secreted away in Europe, especially the UK, may never be recovered unless worldwide pressure is brought to bear.” he tweeted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/politicsnigeria.com/just-in-buhari-cant-access-his-office-because-of-abba-kyaris-palm-print-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by DanseMacabre(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Lol. grin

The problem with crying wolf is that when the real wolf surfaces, everyone would still think it's still the phantom one you've been crying of.

Make who no understand no quote me o. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Kylekent59: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Why lol

It's somehow convincing, more reason i use to reason about those Chinese that came to Nigeria in the name of fighting COVID-19

We all need to wise up. I had to throw hatred away from me inorder to digest his post.

kinda wired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by richmind2019(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Antibuharist are at it again
Why don't you come to Nigeria and say such rubbish.... mr freedom fighter��

Nonsense and biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kalu raping d zoo back to back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Very apt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Tetrahedron: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin, but buhari remember oo, a friend in need is a friend indeed
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
MNK be giving it to then as it dey hot
No peace for the wicked.
Now Jubril will be more confused, his employer and principal is no more
Will he take orders from Aisha, Mungono, Boss Mustapha, Daura or Osinbajo.
Nigeria expect more confused Government in the coming weeks.
Nothing under the sun can be hidden forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by DanseMacabre(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Kylekent59:

Why lol

It's somehow convincing, more reason i use to reason about those Chinese that came to Nigeria in the name of fighting COVID-19

We all need to wise up. I had to throw hatred away from me inorder to digest his post.

kinda wired

Doesn't it sound hilarious bro
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
There is something I don't understand, how do these people do it?

He said the man in Aso rock is not Buhari but one Jubrin from Sudan.

Ipob pigs believed him and started singing in that line.

Without explanation, he now made a U turn and started calling him Buhari again. Ipob pigs follow suit.

I ask again, pls how do they do it comfortably?

As in, lying to yourself in public and the lies being your basis for boasting while being fully aware that you and the public know you are lying. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
But how do these people do it?

He said the man in Aso rock is not Buhari but one Jubrin from Sudan.

Ipob pigs believed him and started singing in that line.

Without explanation, he now made a U turn and started calling him Buhari again. Ipob pigs follow suit.

I ask again, pls how do they do it comfortably?

As in, lying to yourself in public and boasting about on the lies while being fully aware that you and the public know you are lying. undecided
What does take to enter president's office and do a live video. Is it that hard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by dionma: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Anyone doing a PHD on psychiatry does not need to search for a case study. Nnamdi Kanu is a perfect case study in lunacy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
kana is An idiot a fool and huge embarrassment to Igbo tribe
his followers are worst than buhari zombies
we dey wait for the wannabe
compound fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria has been a dead country ever since.

If you get to know 1% of Nigeria's dead-end, you will commit suicide.

...that is why Mr. Jerry is no longer concerned!

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Kylekent59: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Doesn't it sound hilarious bro

Don't tell me you don't know the country you are in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
manuelreports:

What does take to enter president's office and do a live video. Is it that hard?
To prove what? That someone said something? So Buhari should start videoing himself in Aso rock because lamidi cownu is running his mouth? Even FFK, the present god of ipob miscreants has been making efforts to get Buhari react to his rants but to no avail.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmmmm.,,

This is Deep!!

Let's keep Watching...
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

To prove what? That someone said something? So Buhari should start videoing himself in Aso rock because lamidi cownu is running his mouth? Even FFK, the present god of ipob miscreants has been making efforts to get Buhari react to his rants but to no avail.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by DanseMacabre(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Kylekent59:

Don't tell me you don't know the country you are in

I do bro. If it's true it's hilarious. If Nnamdi Kanu is making it up from figments of his imagination, the more hilarious.

So isn't it hilarious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by kkkp: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Hahahahahaha see as this man carry Buhari matter for head. Buhari no even send you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by DonBenny77(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
I believe NK would have at least one spy that gives him intel in Buhari's administration. He might just be right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
The real Buhari or Jibril? Mad man
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Foxman19: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Very stupid man. Wonder how people still listen to him...he don't even know what is fighting for. Well he is fighting for his own pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Kamani8: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

I wish they can show us the presidents office so Nnamdi Kanu can drop the agitation.

For NK to agree to drop Biafra matter on this means his claim must be very serious.

I wish FG can just prove him wrong.
Scary if true
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by potbelly(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
I have a question...
How come someone who was travelling almost every month to the uk for medical treatment and most likely had contact with the late chief of staff test negative to the Corona virus...
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Kamani8:

I wish they can show us the presidents office so Nnamdi Kanu can drop the agitation.

For NK to agree to drop Biafra matter on this means his claim must be very serious.

I wish FG can just prove him wrong.
Scary if true
How many times do you want it proved that lamidi cownu is a scam feeding on his ipob piglets?

For instance, is the occupant of Aso rock still Jubrin from Sudan or Maj Gen Muhamadu Buhari (rtd)?

So Buhari should be responding to the psychiatric patient whose aim is to continue misleading the illiterates following him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Kamani8: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

How many times do you want it proved that lamidi cownu is a scam feeding on his ipob piglets?

For instance, is the occupant of Aso rock still Jubrin from Sudan or Maj Gen Muhamadu Buhari (rtd)?

So Buhari should be responding to the psychiatric patient whose aim is to continue misleading the illiterates following him?

I don't know if it's a coincidence since the AK got sick but the president addressed the nation outside his office,which is very unusual.
Makes u wonder if there's sense in the nonsense.
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok. Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Can’t Access His Office Because Of Abba Kyari’s Palm Print” – Nnamdi Kanu by Lynx001: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ipob should not be used to describe igbos in general. Jst as bokoharam and iswap is not the true picture of hausas/fulani. Inasmuch am from se and dislike the current administration Igbos and mnk are a bunch of deceived,confused people. If i want to laff i will just go to one newspaper stand in rumuokoro ph where ipob analyst cluster and listen to comedy.
*israel is supporting us. They have given mnk title.
*we are jews.(jews that open shop on saturday)
*nigeria is a zoo.hausa/fulani are animal,blood sucking caliphate.(2019 u gave atiku ur vote)
*2023 give us presidency.(u need the vote of the caliphate to win.
*we own landed properties from ph to maiduguri,lagos to calabar. I agree. same you want to seperate and leave them. most of ur people are scaterred. U have a small landmass. na wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC 2023 Equity And Justice : Ogbonnaya Onu As South East Candidate - Profile / Why Ondo Election Is Not Edo / Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.