Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Stop Begging In This Lock Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Stop Begging In This Lock Down (596 Views)

Get A Loan During This Lock Down - No Collateral / How To Make More Than ₦100,000 In This Lock Down / Earn Money During This Lock Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Begging In This Lock Down by naijatalkboard: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
please this is not joke there is hunger in the land and there would be greater hunger because the lock down would still be extended and if that happens , what would you do with no help from the government
a word is enough for a wise, what will it profit if you keep spending your money on data, food and calls and you don't have any ways of replenishing your wealth with no business at hand.
many people has called to beg me money but i told them plain i would not give them a dime but i would show them the way to make money this period right from the comfort of their home and they should stop begging.
you are crying government have not provided relief to you or send money they promised, just keep waiting .........
want to stop begging follow this link https:///gKMzbVs
Re: How To Stop Begging In This Lock Down by naijatalkboard: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
are you serious to stop begging

(1) (Reply)

Earn Minimum Of N1,500 Per Day (mobile App) / Desperately In Need Of Pos,here Is It / *UPDATED: Video Of The Fire Outbreak That Consumed Asaba Popular Market, Ogbeogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.