Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived (429 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by McCoy662(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Just like Italy, since the Chinese doctors arrived Nigeria, there has been an increase in the cases of Corona virus disease in Nigeria with Abuja ( where they landed) and Lagos (where they are quarantined) the worst hit states.
Could this be a coincidence or could there be something playing underground that we don't know.
What do you think
My simple observation though.
Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by ojun50(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Op is either you borrow data to type dis rubbish or the 10mb ur network Provided gave you is wht you are using...........

Pls let ur brain or sense work dis period.... Did is the time to think straight

1 Like

Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by McCoy662(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
ojun50:
Op is either you borrow data to type dis rubbish or the 10mb ur network Provided gave you is wht you are using...........

Pls let ur brain or sense work dis period.... Did is the time to think straight
What has a borrowed data or 10mb got to do with this?? You are just as dull and useless as what u posted. Until u prove the correlation between borrowed or small amount of data with my assertion, you remain an idio.t

3 Likes

Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by dikeke: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think you are irredeemably stupid!

1 Like

Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by Perfecttouchade: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
The FG needs to be held accountable
Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op you are very stupid fellow......

If jack ma from china did not give test kits to nigeria thousand would have been death by now...

Ur govt know that they are clueless....... That is why they invited the chinese

Nigeria can only carry out 7k test in one month

2 Likes

Re: There Has Been An Increase In Covid-19 Cases Since The Chinese Doctors Arrived by McCoy662(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
dikeke:
I think you are irredeemably stupid!
And you are just a bastar*d. In case you are also blind, get someone to tell you that I insulted no one in my post.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Is In Nigeria Real Life Observations, we may already have the treatment / Madagascar Donates Anti-covid-19 Drug To Equatorial Guinea / Covid-19: Lagos Isolation Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.