Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ahmadu Bello: In Search Of Decoder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Bello: In Search Of Decoder (154 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello: In Search Of Decoder by Davidtolu12(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
I have a challenge concerning what caption I should give this piece pouring out of my pen; should I title it ‘An Encounter with Sir Ahmadu Bello’ or ‘I touched Sir Ahmadu Bello’s garment,’ ‘ the New Aryan Race’ or ‘A Recall of 1804’? I will leave that to the reader to resolve after going through the article or rather a report on an encounter.

On April 13, 2020, shortly before I went to bed, I went through submissions, commentaries and rejoinders on a posting on the Ogun State Elders Consultative Forum platform on the speech delivered by President Muhammadu Buhari on the Coronavirus pandemic, especially on his powers to declare lockdown on some places in the country. My little rejoinder was “Legally; Buhari has no power in a federal system to lockdown any federating state…not even the Federal Capital. Trump has no such powers over Washington the capital of USA or New York City in the State of New York. But the unitary government of the military currently operating in Nigeria has been shamelessly indulged by some of our house-boy governors and imbecilic National Assembly members. No word for our boy-boy ministers.”
Read full news below:
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/04/ahmadu-bello-in-search-of-decoder.html

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ignore ‘vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano - FG Warns Residents / Motives/agenda Of Federal Government Through Covid-19 / Osun Covid-19: Governor's Aides Release Different Update On Last Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.