Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,888 members, 7,866,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Started Making Face Masks To Help Fight COVID-19 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Started Making Face Masks To Help Fight COVID-19 (301 Views)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / NYSC/Oba-Ile CDS Group Distributes Face Masks To Host Community In Akure / I Started Making Face Mask To Help Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Making Face Masks To Help Fight COVID-19 by Tgstitches655(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
My name is EZE CHINEDU THANKGOD.
I'm a Batch C corps member serving in Ekiti State. I'm a fashion designer/tailor. I lived in Aba, Abia State until I was posted to Ado-Ekiti to observe my one-year compulsory National Youth service.
In the cause of the lock down, I got busy with making face masks and I intend distributing them for free to the underprivileged and the locals in the state, to keep them protected from the deadly virus (COVID-19).
Through my observation, a good number of them don't wear face masks because they can't afford it or they do not have access to it. In the spirit of Community Development Service (CDS), I have decided to contribute in my own little way to bridge this gap and join hands with the Government to fight this deadly virus.
As the days go by, I will continue to make more face masks as possible, since wearing it is one of the ways to stop the spread.

Please let's stay at home and stay safe. All these will pass soon.

You can follow me on IG @ tg_stitches or like my page on facebook @ tg_stitches or whatsapp/call 07065111623
Tg_stitches cares

(1) (Reply)

Making Residual Income As A CORP MEMBER / Must Read!!! How To Open A Successful Paypal Account In Nigeria (2020) / Now You Can Make Up To #200k Plus In A Month Posting On Opera News Hub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.