Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

“chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says (434 Views)

Chioma Was Drinking, Twerking And Sad As Davido Was Absent From Ifeanyi's Party / How Chioma Was Disowned By Her Parents For Dropping Out Of Babcock University / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says by Naijajeodax(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
A lady, identified as Timmie on Twitter has accused Davido of being a ‘petty clout chaser, as she claimed that Davido’s fiancee, Chioma never tested positive to coronavirus.

According to Timmie, Davido only used her as a bait to be on the headlines and trend in all media platforms. She further attacked the singer, calling him a petty a clout chaser and a “petty grown up man”.

She wrote on twitter ;

“Davido is just a petty clout chaser! Chioma was never positive, man just needed to be on the headlines. What a petty grown up man!!!”

read full details here >>> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/04/covid19-chioma-was-never-positive-davido-just-wanted-to-be-on-the-headlines-lady-claims/

Re: “chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says by AngelUhate: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
First of all, I'd like to know her relationship with the OBO family.

Except of course she's a monitoring spirit.

Re: “chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says by samictelecoms(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: “chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says by Mhimi007(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
We know,are we complaining

1 Like

Re: “chioma Was Never Positive, Davido Just Wanted To Be On The Headlines”-lady Says by Mhimi007(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
AngelUhate:

[s]
AngelUhate:

[/s]
AngelUhate:

mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

“nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don’t Want To Be With” – DJ Cuppy / GoodNews For Nigerians To Collect Covid 19 Relief Cash Transfer Confirmed(video) / Bobrisky Hints At Starting Up A Cosmetics Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.