Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lose Weight Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Now (157 Views)

Drop That Excessive Weight Now. Join Our 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge / Gain Weight Now!!!! / Eight Reasons Why You Need To Loose Weight Now Before Is Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight Now by Pelf: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you want to lose your weight fast without stress
Do you want to know more on ketogenic diet
Do you want the step by step guide right now on how you can lose within days and months then this is your chance to take an action now!!!
Log on to the website below to know more ...
https://jvz7.com/c/1457527/343993
You will thank me later
Re: Lose Weight Now by samictelecoms12(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
i will think about it
Re: Lose Weight Now by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2020
Princessmila so I am quoting you here, hope you see it. Like if you do sha lemme edit the post.
So I saw the write up.
And I discovered you school in the state I stay... shocked shocked
When you like the post, I'll edit it.

1 Like

Re: Lose Weight Now by PrincessMila(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
Tobiee:
Princessmila so I am quoting you here, hope you see it. Like if you do sha lemme edit the post.
So I saw the write up.
And I discovered you school in the state I stay... shocked shocked
When you like the post, I'll edit it.

Which school do you think is that?

(1) (Reply)

Those Writing WAEC- What To Do In This Health Crisis / Your Illness Can Be Cured Easily. / Trump: Disinfectant Comments Were 'sarcastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.