Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Coronavirus Relive - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus Relive (473 Views)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / China Residents To Face Jail If They Slam Country’s Coronavirus Response / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Relive by rgaryjnr(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Now is the best time to invest

The new coronavirus continues to significantly affect the stock prices of major companies. However, the panic in the market will soon begin to subside. Take advantage of the situation and earn massively with RHEA INVESTMENT LIMITED

INVEST NOW AT RHEA INVESTMENT LIMITED
https://www.rheainvestment.com/?ref=Antonio

And start earning 10% to 20%
You can invest using...

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin cash

Re: Coronavirus Relive by papastarbi7: 11:24pm On May 27, 2020
This Rhea investment is a scam pls don't put your money in it my self and lots of friends are victims I have close to 3k Bitcoin but can withdraw the latest format from them is pay 30percent of your investment and after you complie it's still one chance

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Relive by Oyejohnsinn(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
How did you get your money back from rheainvestment
Re: Coronavirus Relive by Lolo88: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please how did you get your money back o, its highly important. I have someone who borrowed 3million to do Rhea investment

(1) (Reply)

White People Never Had Any Civilization / Prince Harry Is ‘less Intelligent’ Than Meghan' - Colin Campbell / Why Is The West Interested In When Paul Kagame Is Leaving Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.