Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Invest 2M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 2M (716 Views)

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? / What Can I Invest 2M Naira To Bring In Daily Revenue? / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 2M by Me4bas: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon, hope we are all staying safe

We all know the economic realities of this period. What would you advise I invest with Two million Naira (2M) ?
Re: Invest 2M by PigBarn: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Invest into animal farming of ur choice, when this lockdown is over,prices of meats in the market will sky rocket. This lockdown will take at least 1- 2 months most animal farmers are not bringing in new animals or birds into there farm for the fear of the unknown. Most are scared of fall in demand.
Re: Invest 2M by Me4bas: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
PigBarn:
Invest into animal farming of ur choice, when this lockdown is over,prices of meats in the market will sky rocket. This lockdown will take at least 1- 2 months most animal farmers are not bringing in new animals or birds into there farm for the fear of the unknown. Most are scared of fall in demand.

Thanks. Wonderful idea
Re: Invest 2M by Futureinvestors(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Me4bas:

We all know the economic realities of this period. What would you advise I invest with Two million Naira (2M) ?

Na where man know for day time he dey run enter for night time oo.
Take #coronavirus case for example many physical business and investments are taking big hits and not many can absorb the loss. Invest Wisely although its not the end of the world.
-----
My advice below:
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
As Private Portfolio Managers, we run Hedge Funds Investment.

ROI could reach 20%/Monthly
HOWEVER, We advise Big Investors to the part of our CONSERVATIVE Investment plan, Guarantee Capital Refund, small Returns On Investment which is FIXED @10% - 15% Depending on Agreement and Capital Size.

RECEIPTS RECEIPTS RECEIPTS AVAILABLE (2018/2019)

YOU don't need commit all 2M, we advice you invest SMALL to test the Good waters, before committing more.

We are also seeking Partnership with Capital ready investors (Silent Partners - You can choose to involve in full Board decision Making If you want) to take our business to the next level. THERE'S MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS Dont listen to false prophets.
They that know their God shall DO EXPLOIT.

IF you are willing to MEET in Lagos, you can make it happen even in this #lockdown #Lagos.

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*7*0*3*3*3*8*8*8*2*9

1 Like

Re: Invest 2M by Fxmanager(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Me4bas:

Visit the link below to avoid being a victim of a scam/ponzi scheme. If any forex trader/fund manager contacts you for fund management, don't fail to demand from him, an independent/third audited and verified trading performance track records from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Invest 2M by Ibechris2: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Do not invest in forex...they are in independent criminals especially on this thread worst than Nigerian govt.

Do so at your peril.
They have scammed almost everyone on this thread.

I am confidently saying it without any tincture any fear.
Re: Invest 2M by Me4bas: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Ibechris2:
Do not invest in forex...they are in independent criminals especially on this thread worst than Nigerian govt.

Do so at your peril.
They have scammed almost everyone on this thread.

I am confidently saying it without any tincture any fear.

Thank you. I don't do Forex o. I can't put my money in what I don't understand. Instead of Forex I rather buy land and keep.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10 To $20 Daily From New Crypto Currency / A Better Alternative To Uber, Bolt & inDriver For All With A Nationwide Coverage / DLM Capital Group Launches First Pegasus Fintech Challenge For Tech Innovators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.