Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Acked Kano Commissioner For Works Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acked Kano Commissioner For Works Breaks Silence (185 Views)

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acked Kano Commissioner For Works Breaks Silence by Linx1234: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kano state Commissioner for Works, Engineer Mu’azu Magaji, t who was fired last weekend over “unguarded utterances” against President Buhari’s late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari has countered claim of celebrating the late CoS death. Read here

The sacked commissioner maintained that his post on social media was misunderstood and his use of the “win-win” phrase was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic position, regarding people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic.

Magaji said the late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to have died as a result of COVID-19, which made him a martyr according to slam.

He said;

“I made several posts mourning Kyari’s death on my same Facebook account and through my special assistants, but the general public couldn’t commend such or claim I did such post. Rather, people................https://janefblog.com/13310-2sacked-kano-commissioner-for-works-breaks-silence/

(1) (Reply)

*KWASSIP: Kwara APYF Congratulates Braimah On His New Role As Consultant/anchor* / Happy Birthday HRH Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari-atiku / An Acre (3700m2) Land At The Commercial Heart Of Ikeja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.