Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Clubkonnect.com A Scam - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Clubkonnect.com A Scam (554 Views)

Is The Excellon A Scam Site? / Chinabuying84 Is A Scam / Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect.com A Scam by webmasteremma(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,
So i saw the advert of https://www.clubkonnect.com, on nairaland frontpage. I enter the site and saw their data plan rate which was fair. I transfered 2k to their first BankvAccount to enable them fund my wallet.
The transfer was done on the 18 April 2020. I am yet to recieve vaule on my wallet. Pls has anyone used this site before? Is the site for real or a scam because i have been calling the customer service line but to no avail, i even sent a text to their SMS line but no responses.

Pls i need suggestions.
Re: Clubkonnect.com A Scam by webmasteremma(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls admin kindly assist move to front page.

Help a brother....
Re: Clubkonnect.com A Scam by clubkonnect: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Kindly forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
webmasteremma:
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,
So i saw the advert of https://www.clubkonnect.com, on nairaland frontpage. I enter the site and saw their data plan rate which was fair. I transfered 2k to their first BankvAccount to enable them fund my wallet.
The transfer was done on the 18 April 2020. I am yet to recieve vaule on my wallet. Pls has anyone used this site before? Is the site for real or a scam because i have been calling the customer service line but to no avail, i even sent a text to their SMS line but no responses.

Pls i need suggestions.
Re: Clubkonnect.com A Scam by webmasteremma(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. Kindly forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

My login number is 07032161212.

Transaction amount: 2000, date:18-04-2020, transaction remark: 07032161212 Nnamdi. Teansaction Mode: Mobile transfer.
Re: Clubkonnect.com A Scam by webmasteremma(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
I still await your response as my wallet is yet to be funded even after speak your customer rep.

Kindly assist

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Available For Sale In Ibadan / Office Space Available Now. / For Genuine Crude Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.