Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada (354 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by ollyjoseph: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Comedienne Wofai Fada has taken to social media to complain about the increasing rate of begging on social media.

With the ongoing global lockdown, more people have started running out of money and have taken to social media to beg for money from those two they think can give.

Wofai Fada in a recent video stated that the rate at which numerous number of people have taken up the act is becoming very annoying and irritating.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni1Q2TpTH2c
Re: The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by masterflowx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's very unfortunate and uncalled for. I'm just thanking God for the type of wife that I have. Some ladies nearly ends my marriage 2 days ago all in the name of palliative. Imagine calling a married man at the middle of the night for money. I settled them for the first 14 days but now they are asking for another one. So pathetic!
Re: The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by naijaloan: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
corona virus sef..
guess the lockdown will be extended to another 2 weeks judging from the increased rate of mortality
Re: The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by moonberry: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
.... You never see anything.
Re: The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by okomile(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is just the beginning

If the lockdown is not lifted or relaxed soon, wahala go dey

There is hunger in the land!
Re: The Increase Of Begging On Social Media Is Alarming And Irritating - Wofai Fada by botrix(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls am begging for food o on behalf of me and my nuclear family,abeg anything.

(1) (Reply)

Mo Ti Feran 2baba Ni Igba Pipẹ - Mercy Aigbe Ṣafihan / Lagos Police Detain Clarence Peters Over Kodak Death / Hair Style Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.