Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! (703 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / USA B1/B2 Visa: Are Nigerians Currently Blacklisted? (photo) / Usa B1/b2 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! by iContribute: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello Everybody!

So its been over 5years that my B1/B2 visa was cancelled with prejudice. House please any advice you can render be it professional or from experience will be highly welcomed.
I have some questions going through my mind

1. Can i apply to other countries when i am ready after this corona virus period?
2. do i need to go through a certain process or processes to clear my name?
3. Since i am in a better place now, can i just go ahead like nothing happened but mentioning the incident and apply?

Over to you...
Re: Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! by anfanio: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
iContribute:
Hello Everybody!

So its been over 5years that my B1/B2 visa was cancelled with prejudice. House please any advice you can render be it professional or from experience will be highly welcomed.
I have some questions going through my mind

1. Can i apply to other countries when i am ready after this corona virus period?
2. do i need to go through a certain process or processes to clear my name?
3. Since i am in a better place now, can i just go ahead like nothing happened but mentioning the incident and apply?

Over to you...

Were you given and did you sign any document at POE before heading back for Nigeria?
Re: Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! by slashthroat: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Them refuse you because your return ticket was 6months far out.

Haba who goes visiting another man's home for 6 months?

To get USA visa go hard you brother. Forget am
Re: Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! by slashthroat: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you take this desperation to the embassy you will likely be denied pretty good
Re: Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! by slashthroat: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
iContribute:
Honestly not desperate, i just want to know.

This is not how to "know" lol
Why do you wanna go to the USA this time?

(1) (Reply)

Airport Staff Seen Pushing A Plane Before It Starts In Nigeria / Poland / Sponsorship Letter On Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.