Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! (337 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Betting Addiction / How I Overcame Betting Addiction ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by darhray(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
There has been total lockdown for months now and the huge of betting has reduced due to the facts thats major league accross the world have been suspended..

Whats your view to this

@lalatisca
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by obinna58(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eagerly waiting for leagues to Start so we can continue from where we stopped
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by doggedfighter(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think it has especially for those that have been looking for a way to fight the addiction but for those that are almost irredeemable they're still begging online for food while the use the money for virtual games.
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by darhray(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
overall it has helped those looking for a way to fight the addiction.
doggedfighter:
I think it has especially for those that have been looking for a way to fight the addiction but for those that are almost irredeemable they're still begging online for food while the use the money for virtual games.

1 Like

Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by darhray(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dont you feel relieved from loosing money weekly to this bet company, we know you will continue, but atleast you stoped for a while
obinna58:
Eagerly waiting for leagues to Start so we can continue from where we stopped
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by Wazirinjos12(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
The lock down has really helped some of us that taught betting will give us the money we long for, not until now that the lock down have reset our brains and we can now see that apart from betting, there are a million other ways to make money
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by DonBenny77(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes! A lot
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by obinna58(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
darhray:
Dont you feel relieved from loosing money weekly to this bet company, we know you will continue, but atleast you stoped for a while

Betting is life
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by darhray(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Exactly my shallow tought, always thinking it betting that can only give me millions
Wazirinjos12:
The lock down has really helped some of us that taught betting will give us the money we long for, not until now that the lock down have reset our brains and we can now see that apart from betting, there are a million other ways to make money
Re: Has The Lockdown Reduce Betting Addiction To The Youth !!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
darhray:
Exactly my shallow tought, always thinking it betting that can only give me millions
It can.One day na one day your Betslip of #2m will show green green.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Transfer Swaps Ahead Of Premier League. / Why United's Unsung Hero Will Be Vital This Season / ‘you Inform Players Of Paycut Via SMS?’ Udeze Tells NPFL Clubs To Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.