Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card (563 Views)

How Do I Deactivate A Hacked Facebook Account / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by Solidkay(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello Nlanders
A brother of mine who stays in lekki just called me that he has been robbed of his phone and ATM card,

he has been trying to call his bank customer care line without any success.

Please, is there anyway one can block the ATM and deactivate the sim
pls mods....
Re: Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Solidkay:
Hello Nlanders
A brother of mine who stays in lekki just called me that he has been robbed of his phone and ATM card,

pls mods....
Google it. You can do it from any phone. Cant remember the code now but I was able to do it recently

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by emooo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
GT Bank to lock account, simply dial *737*51*74# use any mobile number in Nigeria to lock your account free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by keycash: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Go the bank website and chat with representatives their always online but can't say if they ll be available due to the locked down but try first

quote author=Solidkay post=88659280]Hello Nlanders

pls mods.... [/quote]
Re: Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by Solidkay(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
keycash:
Go the bank website and chat with representatives their always online but can't say if they ll be available due to the locked down but try first

quote author=Solidkay post=88659280]Hello Nlanders

pls mods....

Thanks boss
Re: Help!! How Can I Deactivate My Atm Card by gulfer: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
You van do it through the banking app also angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of People Make You Ashamed To Be A Human Being? / How Much Is Your Bank Charging Per Dollar? See What Access Charged Me. / Youths Protest Increased Cost Of Marijuana In Ilorin - Guardian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.