Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fibroid Surgery Or Traditional Removal Method - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Surgery Or Traditional Removal Method (316 Views)

Considering IVF Or Fibroid Surgery? Read This!! / I Need Advise From Doctor Or Traditional Herbal People / What You Need To Be Wary About Before Going For That Fibroid Surgery Or D&c. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid Surgery Or Traditional Removal Method by philanthropist1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,
Please I need an advice for someone. Removing fibroid through surgery and the use of the traditional method, which one is the best.

If the traditional method is the best, which one can be recommended.

Note: one traditional medicine has been tried but there was no result
Re: Fibroid Surgery Or Traditional Removal Method by mamaafrik(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
A family friend said traditional herb was approved by her Doctor in preference to surgery at Uch ibadan
Check my signature for my contact in case you wana contact her
Re: Fibroid Surgery Or Traditional Removal Method by ieemmanuel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Go to a pharmacy store near you and get
FIBROMED by nature's field
You could discuss and confide with the pharmacist on duty..

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update: NCDC Reported A Wrong Figure For Discharged Cases / Coronavirus: Sixty-four New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Nigeria / Recovered Virus Patients Retest Positive Due To 'dead' Virus Fragments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.