Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages (905 Views)

What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello sir/ma.
I am an undergraduate studying Mathematics but i really want to learn a skill which is programming during this Lockdown.
Because during my year 1 we were taught Visual basic but they didn't went deep in details.
Now i am offering a csc course which is C++ but i really need data to download the programs.
Just C++ tutorials from YouTube is 500MB
Python language is 900MB
But the problem is i don't even have data to download them and learn.
And i have offers from MTN 20GB for #3500
9GB for #2000.
Pls i am pleading if anyone can help me with cash, i don't want to waste my time at home without learning this programming languages.
I really want to be a programmer as time goes on..
Pls help me with an amount so that i can subscribe and get to start learning from the tutorial videos most especially the ones from Udemy.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by scarplanet(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spman:
Hello sir/ma.
I am an undergraduate studying Mathematics but i really want to learn a skill which is programming during this Lockdown.
Because during my year 1 we were taught Visual basic but they didn't went deep in details.
Now i am offering a csc course which is C++ but i really need data to download the programs.
Python language is 900MB
9GB for #2000.
Pls i am pleading if anyone can help me with cash, i don't want to waste my time at home without learning this programming languages.
Pls help me with an amount so that i can subscribe and get to start learning from the tutorial videos most especially the ones from Udemy.
Thanks

Do you need cash or you need Data?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Empawa: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Learn from Lynda platform which is owned by LinkedIn and you will receive a certificate after learning which you can add to your CV and find job anywhere abroad see my signature below
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by luvyaself95(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Honestly you don't need YouTube video just go to book.goalkicker.com and download any programming languages pdf of your choice.
You gonna be blown up and learn fast with the site pdf and it is from beautiful programmers at stackoverflow.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2020
scarplanet:

Do you need cash or you need Data?
Cash sir so that i can subscribe to that plan which is affordable
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by scarplanet(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Spman:

Cash sir so that i can subscribe to that plan which is affordable

What if someone offers to subscribe directly for you without having to send you the cash. Would you deny such offer?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
scarplanet:

What if someone offers to subscribe directly for you without having to send you the cash. Would you deny such offer?
no sir i will gladly accept that.
All i need is to have data that can access them.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
scarplanet:

here is my number sir.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
scarplanet:

Sir i didn't hear from u again about u helping me with data subscription..
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by vezycash(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Spman:

Sir i didn't hear from u again about u helping me with data subscription..

Learning programming is not beans.

You seem not to have made up your mind on your language of choice. So, first question, what programming language do you want to learn?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2020
vezycash:

Learning programming is not beans.

You seem not to have made up your mind on your language of choice. So, first question, what programming language do you want to learn?
am about to be through with QBASIC

now i have little knowledge on c++ so i itend learning more on c++ and python for now
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by vezycash(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am sure I replied.... Posted something about using night browsing a few days ago for some reason I can't find it.

Too tired to remember exactly what I wrote.

The gist is with MTN, glo or airtel night browsing, 200 naira will get you 2gb.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by Spman: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
vezycash:
I am sure I replied.... Posted something about using night browsing a few days ago for some reason I can't find it.

Too tired to remember exactly what I write.

The gist is with MTN, google.or airtel night browsing, 200 naira will get you 2gb.

hmm i wee try look for money..that means 4 nights of doing night sub.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Want To Learn Programming Languages by don10ky(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spman:
Hello sir/ma.
Python language is 900MB
9GB for #2000.
Thanks
C++ is good but as a students I will suggest you look at current tops programming language. C++may take all ur strength.
Consider
Start with
1. html and bootsrap
2. Css
3. JavaScript.
4. Vue.

U may want to add node.js mangodb them u are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Free Vtu Portal Creator BUT More Than Most Commercial Platforms / 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards / Could Any One Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.