Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother (323 Views)

Need An Academic Essay Writer With Knowledge Of Hr And Organizational Culture / Hiring - Voice Artist, Preferably With Knowledge Of Wordpress / Luminous Skype Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother by xammax(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls I have never used Skype before and I have an interview scheduled to take place there. I was told to send in my Skype id for an invite which i did but I don't know what next.

Is it that I'll see a notification on Skype concerning the invite which I'll click to log in to the interview or will a link be send to be?

Please anyone with an idea should assist me, I don't want to do nonsense oooo.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother by coolcharm(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Go to YouTube or Google how to set up and make Skye calls. I believe you'll see a thousand and one tutorial on that.

Your answer is not on nairaland. Good luck with your interview

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother by SoNature(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
xammax:
Pls I have never used Skype before and I have an interview scheduled to take place there. I was told to send in my Skype id for an invite which i did but I don't know what next.

Is it that I'll see a notification on Skype concerning the invite which I'll click to log in to the interview or will a link be send to be?

Please anyone with an idea should assist me, I don't want to do nonsense oooo.

From your Skype account, you will see a search box

Type the person's ID (it would be email address, names, etc) and click on search.

You will see the person.

Simply connect and the person will accept your request

You may include a message, introducing yourself and why you are sending the request

Skype is like WhatsApp...you can chat, share files, make and receive audio/video calls

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Knowledge Of Skype, Help A Brother by xammax(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
SoNature:

From your Skype account, you will see a search box

Type the person's ID (it would be email address, names, etc) and click on search.

You will see the person.

Simply connect and the person will accept your request

You may include a text, introducing yourself and why you are sending the request

Skype is like WhatsApp...you can chat, share files, make and receive audio/video calls

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Online Gig That Can Turn Your N1000 In N100,000s / Entry Level Software Engineering Jobs In California / Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.