Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors (192 Views)

My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.....71-73rc / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors by thegazetteng: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) as part of its contribution to curbing the spread of coronavirus in Nigeria, has designed and produced two types of ventilators, hand wash and sanitiser that could be quickly reproduced to stem the shortage of the equipment in the country.

In a Press Statement signed by Major, AbubakarAbdullahi, Academy Public Relations Officer, the design and production of the ventilators is coming a week after the Commandant NDA, Major General Jamil Sarham, convened a team of engineers, technologists and technicians from the Mechatronics Department under Major Dr Abubakar Suraj Imam to “rapidly develop affordable ventilator within the shortest possible time, using readily available components”.

Read full article https://thegazette.ng/nigerian-defence-academy-begins-production-of-ventilaors

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one... As long as it works well, it's a welcome idea.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good!
Ndi Army na amu Army amu grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Begins Production Of Ventilaors by beylinko02: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na everyone dey produce ventilator. Come o, naso it easy to produce ventilator?

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Fish Farming In Nigeria / Positioning For A Profitable Post COVID19 Future / Wishing You A Very Happy Sunday To You My HRM (mercywave10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.